Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Same. Living For Love sounds like a Celine Dion album but at the same time it has a universal and beautiful message. Rebel Heart sounds more like a Madonna album to me, don't know why.

I agree with both of these points. However, Madonna has a way of using titles that set very different expectations. I remember thinking "Inside of Me" and "What It Feels Like For A Girl" were going to be about her moist lady bits but both turned out to be quite beautiful and touching. Even "Music" struck me as quite pedestrian and then I heard the ROCKIN' track and thought, "It's actually perfect, and brilliant, in its simplicity."

I don't know if it's apropriate to share here but Christopher posted on Facebook a picture of their mother holding Melanie in her arms just days before she passed away and she looks stunning with great retro sunglasses and perfect lipstick.

Post the pic please. :-)

"me and my mom, pontiac michigan, november 1963 (the sole image of us - that i know of) just before she departed. how is that possible? she is so radiant!
the truth is, that in embracing this struggle my journey became illuminated.
it is one bitter and beautiful truth.
" Melanie Ciccone Henry

10264281_852199248128165_876955606596347

This is gonna sound weird but whatever. When I see the often posted black and white picture or Madonna sr. I am always reminded of my own mother when she was young. More so her expression than her actual features. It makes me sad and extremely happy that I'm lucky enough to still have my mother. It must be the most heartbreaking thing any child could go through.

It's not easy because no matter how full your life is there's always this feeling of something missing and you feel like a misfit on father's day (in my case, i lost mine at 6) or mother's day and Christmas and when you grow up it grows with you because you feel guilty for your memories of your father or mother are starting to fade more and more.

Yes, nothing compares with losing your mother way before time. When I see people not bothering contacting their mother because they are so busy etc, I want to shake them and tell them to appreciate the great bond they still have.

I'm not sure who this Mozella chick is but is she morphing into M by any chance? The gloves, the hair, the clothing???

... and who are they massaging?

I don't know if it's apropriate to share here but Christopher posted on Facebook a picture of their mother holding Melanie in her arms just days before she passed away and she looks stunning with great retro sunglasses and perfect lipstick.

I didn't find the picture on his facebook, but i saw a pic of his nephew and it's incredible, the little boy is like 2 years old and he has the Ciccone eyebrows and blue eyes !

I'm not sure who this Mozella chick is but is she morphing into M by any chance? The gloves, the hair, the clothing???

... and who are they massaging?

It's a guitar. :lol:

I didn't find the picture on his facebook, but i saw a pic of his nephew and it's incredible, the little boy is like 2 years old and he has the Ciccone eyebrows and blue eyes !

You must have him as a friend to see this one since it's shared by Melanie. He has a nephew, i can't remember his name but he's Mario's son and he's absolutely fucking gorgeous.

You must have him as a friend to see this one since it's shared by Melanie. He has a nephew, i can't remember his name but he's Mario's son and he's absolutely fucking gorgeous.

no i doesn't have him as a friend but you can can see some pics.

lmaooooo this cracked me up :rotfl:

Mozella tries to destroy M and take her place lmaooooo

More seriously do you think Mozella could become M's new bff ?! they seems to have a great connection

LOL at your new sig! Replacing Vanilla Ice is kinda creepy and funny but that pic strangely turned me on, too...haha

Picture?

Pictuuuuure of silvio junior please.

I don't have a picture but I've actually met the kid on accident before. He worked at an Italian restuarant in Northern Michigan, not far from the Ciccone winery. My family was eating there and we were talking about the local vineyard tours we wanted to take and the kid was helping with our table and told us not to miss his family's winery ... and then told us the name and I was like o.O

I'd been to the winery a few times before, so I told him we never miss it and that it's great, etc. That's really all I said but yes, he's a good looking kid. Medium brown hair, blue eyes. I never knew which sibling was his mom/dad but now I know his dad is Mario.

I don't have a picture but I've actually met the kid on accident before. He worked at an Italian restuarant in Northern Michigan, not far from the Ciccone winery. My family was eating there and we were talking about the local vineyard tours we wanted to take and the kid was helping with our table and told us not to miss his family's winery ... and then told us the name and I was like o.O

I'd been to the winery a few times before, so I told him we never miss it and that it's great, etc. That's really all I said but yes, he's a good looking kid. Medium brown hair, blue eyes. I never knew which sibling was his mom/dad but now I know his dad is Mario.

Interesting. Now I'm just waiting for our wonderful (if French) counterpart to come and bring dem pics. :-)

"me and my mom, pontiac michigan, november 1963 (the sole image of us - that i know of) just before she departed. how is that possible? she is so radiant!

the truth is, that in embracing this struggle my journey became illuminated.

it is one bitter and beautiful truth." Melanie Ciccone Henry

10264281_852199248128165_876955606596347

there's something about the month november and people dying with cancer then.. very bizarre. but it always comes back.

madonna really looks like her mother. so does melanie, I think. she was beautiful. maybe not in the stereotypical beauty queen way, but she had gorgeous features. I know a few women who share that same beauty or magnetism. it usually involves beautiful thick dark hair, dark and deep set eyes, and a lot of femininity. these women always strike me and fascinate me for some reason. I can't put my finger on it. But I think both her mother and melanie strongly have it. it's very prominent in the ciccone family.