Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Interesting. Now I'm just waiting for our wonderful (if French) counterpart to come and bring dem pics. :-)

Your box is full (no pun) and i won't share pictures of a teenage boy here. Look for him on Facebook.

"Mozella and I are very hands on in the studio!! Happy Birthday Gurrl!!!! ‪#‎unaplogeticbitch‬" -Madonna

10289927_10152437062909402_6888497336093

Long red nails. That slut. The Whore of Babylon is coming w/ the clouds. The time is near!

She should title the album The Whore of Babylon.

10311203_1423274834602007_325667745_n.jp

"My Dad was kind of OG too. Im digging his pompadour! #Living for love"

Madonna's mother Madonna looked herself every inch like a diva from a bygone era

It's so great that Madonna is sharing with the fans some never before seen pictures from her childhood

She's posted several lovely unseen shots of her mother since last summer

Molto appreciated Madge

I'm not the biggest fan of M Instagram & the political statements she posts, but I appreciate when she posts these old family & friends photos. You know they must be really special to her!

there's something about the month november and people dying with cancer then.. very bizarre. but it always comes back.

Madonna Fortin died on Dec. 1, actually. This is why there is snow fall in the "Oh Father" video when the little girl is dancing on the grave. It was winter outside when she lost her mom.

Madonna Fortin died on Dec. 1, actually. This is why there is snow fall in the "Oh Father" video when the little girl is dancing on the grave. It was winter outside when she lost her mom

:(

10358345_1508570392698149_1352698962_n.j

Eyes Wide Open! A good quality to have as long as you aren't trying to sleep! #iVini Vidi Vici

I don't get it :D But this photo has way too much airbrush.

Edited by DanM

I'm friends with some of his friends, why ? You have a problem ?

Oh. I was just imagining Madonna fans friending him on facebook because you know, he's Madonnas brother, was creepy. But you have friends in common.

and she airbrushed her hair too? omg her hair and eyeball looks like a teenager's! :electropop:

:rotfl:

The photo is a shocker.

"me and my mom, pontiac michigan, november 1963 (the sole image of us - that i know of) just before she departed. how is that possible? she is so radiant!

the truth is, that in embracing this struggle my journey became illuminated.

it is one bitter and beautiful truth." Melanie Ciccone Henry

10264281_852199248128165_876955606596347

She looks just like my grandmother

I don't think that's airbrushing y'all. I think it's just one of those weird hyper-saturation filters that really distort the picture, like the one that that one homo used on that one video performance of Between The Bars.

But then again, what do I know :1251:

10358345_1508570392698149_1352698962_n.j

I don't get it :D But this photo has way too much airbrush.

and she airbrushed her hair too? omg her hair and eyeball looks like a teenager's! :electropop:

:dead: :dead: :dead: I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF. :dead: :dead: :dead:

That picture didn't look so weird when I saw it on FB this morning but now it does. :lmao: I love it so much. It's like bride of chucky or something. Oh my god I wanna be able to recreate that picture so much. Love her. :lmao:

To be fair, it wouldn't look out of place in the MDNA album booklet.

MDNA ALBUM BOOKLET, INSTAGRAM, MDNA ALBUM BOOKLET, INSTAGRAM.

Bitch, I'm Madonna.