Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Guest Rocco Papa

I wouldnt mind if that is the cover of the 13th album

I would. A lot of people would compare it to Beyonce's new album cover. She should go with the androgynous/drag look she's been posting on Instagarm lately! She looks so cool like that!! And I hope "M" isn't the title of the new album. It's too similar to "MDNA." I hope it's "Rebel Heart."

Edited by RoccoPapa

And the Kim Kardashian lips.

She hasn't done anything to her lips for fuck sake. Her chin is angled toward her chest which creates a greater surface area on her lower lip when the lens is facing her at a portrait frame. I swear to god if lips are the new cheeks I'm gonna ask god for a few favours.

She hasn't done anything to her lips for fuck sake. Her chin is angled toward her chest which creates a greater surface area on her lower lip when the lens is facing her at a portrait frame.

uh thank you! the other pic of her obviously had a weird "dizzy" effect as well.

10268715_10202468943658515_1068894392986

WOW that's very tender and touching :-D

what's the meaning of "there was some OD ass whopping"?

Usually "OD" means overdose or overdoing it. Meaning, Rocco is teasing her, saying she overdoes it when it comes to disciplining him ... but it was for his own good :lol:

She's so beautiful here. See her hair is straight on the side of her face on this pic and immediately she looks 10 years younger than with the usual big curls.

Instagram filters make everybody look younger.

dyp95bda.jpg

Best Mom in the Universe! #livingforlove

From Rocco's instagram

celebrity-childhood-photos-10202011-17.j

ht_mads1_080713_ssh.jpg

Madonna_childhood_pictures-2-300x300.jpg

child4.jpg

young71a.jpg

ball01.jpg

guit02.jpg

0ea250e2-89a6-4ab2-8a2c-3fe168584c92_zps

mad2.jpg

Thank you Madonna Fortin for having given us Madonna Fortin Ciccone

She's beautiful like her mother. I wonder if they share the same personality traits and creativity. I'll bet they do. The Madonnas. :inlove: