Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

What's this for tho? Photoshoot? Or she's gonna wear something over it for MET?? Or she's just into bondage? Lol whats the reason for this clothing??

Or that she's actually working on the new album

She doesn't need to work on it tonight in particular

If she wasn't planning to attend she wouldn't have bothered mentioning the event in the first place

Anyway we're about to find out

I don't even understand how it's possible for someone her age to have a body that amazing.

:dramatic:

Superwoman

Seriously, her tits are luscious

Body of Evidence/ Erotica/ SEX/ TOD/ MDNA

That's not her body! It can't be, it's way to fleshy.

Madonna's abs are ripped and her boobs are much nicer than those.

Happy to be proved wrong tho

its because her arm reaches down that the boob on her right is a bit lower than it normally is. she's got the best natural boobs in the industry. (or at least from what ive seen!) it's a weird angle anyway. but it's def M!

The brooch that already sold looks like its from the same series, but I don't think it is the exact unique item in M's Instagram pic. The picture M posted is from a Sotheby's catalogue depicting a piece that will be up for sale on Thursday May 8th at Sotheby's New York auction house, estimated at USD $250,000-350,000:

SALVADOR DALI, The Eye of Time (1949, executed by 1951 by jewelers Alemany & Ertman, New York)

948N09140_7FZMH.jpg

Source: Sotheby's website, http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2014/impressionist-modern-art-day-sale-n09140/lot.198.html

Super interesting! I love learning about M's amazing jewelry and art collection.

What's this for tho? Photoshoot? Or she's gonna wear something over it for MET?? Or she's just into bondage? Lol whats the reason for this clothing??

That's what I'm wondering. Based on M's past Instagram posts I have developed a bit of a bias in favour of expecting every post to be connected to some project, or have additional meaning. But maybe there just is no "ulterior motive" for this picture.

What kind of straps are those? It looks like duct tape, but that would not be good for your skin, so I it must be something other than duct tape :chuckle: Of course she did put bandaids on her face last year, but bandaids are made for contact with skin (as opposed to duct tape) and it was part of promoting a project: secretproject.

Leftfield: is it part of her fitness routine? Additional challenges for her muscles during training? :lmao::rotfl:

Is this the secret to her youthful body? Like Michael Jackson's oxygen tank?

Perhaps she's found floating, as in a Flotation Tank. I've done it a few times and it's like being reborn when your done. Amazing.

That's what I'm wondering. Based on M's past Instagram posts I have developed a bit of a bias in favour of expecting every post to be connected to some project, or have additional meaning. But maybe there just is no "ulterior motive" for this picture.

What kind of straps are those? It looks like duct tape, but that would not be good for your skin, so I it must be something other than duct tape :chuckle: Of course she did put bandaids on her face last year, but bandaids are made for contact with skin (as opposed to duct tape) and it was part of promoting a project: secretproject.

Leftfield: is it part of her fitness routine? Additional challenges for her muscles during training? :lmao::rotfl:

:rotfl:

LOOOOOOLLLL

Nah I don't think it's her, it's most likely a model. Those aren't Madonna's boobs. Madonna has perfect breasts.

That's also not her stomach, check out any MDNA pick during the Like a Virgin/LoveSpent section. That body is banging.

Nah I don't think it's her, it's most likely a model. Those aren't Madonna's boobs. Madonna has perfect breasts.

That's also not her stomach, check out any MDNA pick during the Like a Virgin/LoveSpent section. That body is banging.

Those are her boobs. Anything that looks "off" with them is going to be because of the way she's taking the picture and the bandages.

Also, she's off tour and she's going to have gained a little weight since then. There's no problem with that, her body looks great.

If that ain't enough, those are definitely her nipples and arms.

It's her.

10273433_10152422342219402_4836855676289

"223 Teenage girls being held captive in Nigeria by Religious fundamentalists who believe it is a sin to educate girls! They are being sold as brides in the market place. This insanity has to stop! What is the US government doing about this? #bringourgirlsback#revolutionoflove" -Madonna

I love her!

At first glance I didn't think it was her bc the boobs were too big, but looking at her stomach I think it is her. Thinking back to MDNA Tour, her boobs are bigger than they used to be it seems. Whatever. I don't care about M's boobs lol why am I discussing this.

Glad she's not going and making music instead. YEAH! I like the sleeves on the outfit and her pose is kinda cool. Would've been interesting to see the whole look. I'm sure I would've LOVED IT, but really have had a gut full of seeing M's boobs (which I do believe are completely natural btw, even though I said they look bigger lately).

At first I thought it was just a photograph she owns that she just took a shot with on her phone. But ya, that's def her arms.

Yeah ok, I'm convinced. It's her.

That belly button is unmistakable so I'm sold.

I just don't get what's up with those boobs, they are huge! We have all seen those boobs a million times, that's why I'm so confused by them.

That's one crazy outfit. She's a very naughty girl.

Feels weird talking about Madonna's boobs but some people here are too young to remember Madonna in say 1985. Her boobs have always been pretty big. Just watch Desperately Seeking Susan or the Material girl video. I actually remember the boys at school lusting after her and talking about her big boobs ( like a Virgin album cover ) Us girls wanted to dress like her and the boys wanted to sleep with her. :lol:

Feels weird talking about Madonna's boobs but some people here are too young to remember Madonna in say 1985. Her boobs have always been pretty big. Just watch Desperately Seeking Susan or the Material girl video. I actually remember the boys at school lusting after her and talking about her big boobs ( like a Virgin album cover ) Us girls wanted to dress like her and the boys wanted to sleep with her. :lol:

Totally, jazzyjan! She's a natural C cup and always has been. For her small, super fit frame, they are a very impressive size.

And I do think it's just the angle of that Instagram picture that makes them seem different or larger than usual. She's taking the picture from below and is angled in a way that makes them lay differently. Plus, at nearly 56, they're in AWESOME, amazing shape ... but they're not going to sit exactly like they did 20 years ago.