Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Calling our gorgeous hair expert MadRyan - I have a question. Is Madonna's hair in that new picture up at the back with short layers cut at the front or a completely new style ? Need your expert opinion and views.

Guest eroticerotic

Honestly, it reminds me more of the hair she had in 1995 during the STR/Versace era that led up to Evita. Love it.

me too!

this Daily Mail's article on the last two pics is hilarious :rotfl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2631689/Madonna-posts-disturbing-cleavage-filled-selfie-Instagram.html

The shot, which she posted on Saturday, shows the Like A Prayer singer starring down the camera as if possessed.

Making her appear even more demonic, Madonna's face is slightly out of focus and her eyes are encircled with red eyeshadow.

Pretending? In another shot posted by the star on Saturday, she drinks straight out a bottle of wine as a party rages around her - despite claiming she does not actually drink

One thing that is in focus is the iconic singer's plentiful cleavage which she put on display in a low cut black tank.

The 55-year-old captioned the image, which is clearly shot in her home: 'Play or be Played! #naaaaaaaaaaaaaa #unaplogeticb***h.'

In another shot posted by the star on Saturday, she drinks straight out a bottle of wine as a party rages around her - despite claiming she does not actually drink.

Madonna wrote on the picture: 'Im drinking ....................but i don't drink! #unaplogeticb***h.'

Clearly indulging in vices in the name of art is Madonna's thing at the moment as on Friday she also posted an image where she was smoking.

:dead:

this Daily Mail's article on the last two pics is hilarious :rotfl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2631689/Madonna-posts-disturbing-cleavage-filled-selfie-Instagram.html

The shot, which she posted on Saturday, shows the Like A Prayer singer starring down the camera as if possessed.

Making her appear even more demonic, Madonna's face is slightly out of focus and her eyes are encircled with red eyeshadow.

Pretending? In another shot posted by the star on Saturday, she drinks straight out a bottle of wine as a party rages around her - despite claiming she does not actually drink

One thing that is in focus is the iconic singer's plentiful cleavage which she put on display in a low cut black tank.

The 55-year-old captioned the image, which is clearly shot in her home: 'Play or be Played! #naaaaaaaaaaaaaa #unaplogeticb***h.'

In another shot posted by the star on Saturday, she drinks straight out a bottle of wine as a party rages around her - despite claiming she does not actually drink.

Madonna wrote on the picture: 'Im drinking ....................but i don't drink! #unaplogeticb***h.'

Clearly indulging in vices in the name of art is Madonna's thing at the moment as on Friday she also posted an image where she was smoking.

:dead:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

me too. i was soooo dissapointed to find out that in 2006 while in tokyo, she was wearing a wig.

22595314-22595316-large.jpg

that "haircut" made headlines

It was so obviously a wig. I can't believe anybody thought it was real.

Whenever I see Bobdonna I want to watch the WIFLFAG video. I wanna get tattoos and drive fast cars and shoot policemen with water pistols. I wanna give an underpaid burger lady a ton of money. I wanna have a Camaro. I wanna electrocute people and steal their money. I wanna take my grandma along for the ride.

Everything at the same length and layers is a contradiction of terms.

You will still have layers even is the hair length at the ends appears the same. Hair follicles with sufficient growth and length cascade from the top of the skull hence creating layers irrespective of whether the hair is the same length or not at the ends.

You will still have layers even is the hair length at the ends appears the same. Hair follicles with sufficient growth and length cascade from the top of the skull hence creating layers irrespective of whether the hair is the same length or not at the ends.

precisely.

No. One length/blunt cut and layered hair is NOT the same. Yes, all hair has movement unless it has been plastified and set. That's kind of obvious. However, the point wasn't whether or not hair moved. It was that being one length and having layers is a contradiction of terms.