Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Olga :inlove:

Can I just say I think it's really cute how Madonna writes her name at the end of each post :rosey:

I think it's her FB admin who does that. Her Instagram pics don't have her "signature".

And yes, Olga is such a cutie!

Gorgeous Olga will soon be one of the most famous dogs in the world. I bet everyone will be wanting to buy French Bulldogs.

didn't miss copycat already buy her own?

Why didn't you like it?

Just paranoid. I didn't like she was talking about a flower withering away and dying at its most beautiful. Then we had not seen her about in a while. Then they said she missed jury duty. I was worried.

Just paranoid. I didn't like she was talking about a flower withering away and dying at its most beautiful. Then we had not seen her about in a while. Then they said she missed jury duty. I was worried

Paranoid? Because she posted about a flower the day she sent a note to skip jury duty? Big deal

Are we talking about the same person? Madonna Louise Ciccone of the past 31 years of fame?

This is not Joanne or Mariah, you know

Just paranoid. I didn't like she was talking about a flower withering away and dying at its most beautiful. Then we had not seen her about in a while. Then they said she missed jury duty. I was worried.

Well, it's true. Flowers die after they have fully blossomed, and I don't think there was some hidden meaning in that. She was just making an observation and it went well with the photo of the peony.

Well, it's true. Flowers die after they have fully blossomed, and I don't think there was some hidden meaning in that. She was just making an observation and it went well with the photo of the peony.

:clap:

Paranoid? Because she posted about a flower the day she sent a note to skip jury duty? Big deal

Are we talking about the same person? Madonna Louise Ciccone of the past 31 years of fame?

This is not Joanne or Mariah, you know

Lol yeah, Madonna is no drama queen, and if she wants to say something, she says it. There's no hidden meaning or agendas.

Cattura_zps782b62a5.jpg

I love peonies so much.