Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

You don't get it Darhorse is a song from her upcoming album !

She re-recorded Secret for the new album, a new 2014 version with Frank Ocean reprising Tupac's unused verses from I'd rather be your lover

:crazy:

:dead: The Instagram detectives are my favourite!

Why did her newest Instagram pic only get 3k likes?

I didn't know what pic you were talking about. Turns out, it doesn't show up on the timeline. You have to go to her profile to

Iike it. That's why.

929081_240675282800054_1985688506_n.jpg

"Throwback Thursday! Me and Keith Haring planning a collaboration at the Paradise Garage! Love that man! Miss that man! Miss the excitement and energy of music and art world colliding! #iconic"

:inlove:

She's giving us hints people.

'Something's coming over me... my baby's got a secret.'

So 'Her baby's got a secret' and she tags both Katy's and Madonna's song so does this mean a secret performance together?

Hmmm. It's more likely she's just plugging the magazine. The whole "Guess who?" secret angle, even though it's clearly not a secret anymore - i doubt she's reading the blogs and forums. She probably still thinks it's a big surprise. :laugh:

Wasn't there a rumor that the Miley thing was gonna include a performance of "Secret"? Now she's quoting it on Instagram. I think it's likely for the next tour.

her latest instagram is a BLATANT dig at gag :lmao: just to remind her who came from that scene and was actually part of the art world of that time (sorry to bring that flabby cunt up)

who's this "Ali Rulton" that she just started following?

Think she followed her by mistake, don't know who she is. Don't think Ali is following Madonna. I am really not sure, someone investigate!!! Lol

So she went to broadway, but there's not a single picture of the new haircut?

10376317_10152459904139402_6996557439890

"Go see Hedwig and The Angry Inch! On Broadway. It was incredibly moving ! I loved it! @hedwigonbroadway A real example of #artforfreedom @instagranph" -Madonna

Think she followed her by mistake, don't know who she is. Don't think Ali is following Madonna. I am really not sure, someone investigate!!! Lol

Maybe she liked her posts? :D Maybe because in some pics she has a very faint resemblance to Katy Perry? :chuckle: They both follow NatGeo, so they must be like really really close friends. :)

I dont know how to upload a pic here but M posted on IG the cover of the new single Unapologetic Bitch!

I think that photo is fan made, because I've seen it on twitter several times before.