M working with Avicii, are you happy ?

M working with Avicii, are you happy or not ?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know officially she's working with Avicii for the new album, are you happy ? simple question poll !

• Yes !
    • No !
    • I don't know as i haven't heard a single note yet !

I'm an "older" fan (38) and I agree with some posters to an extent. I don't mind more dance music. I listen to current music all the time, but I think Ke$ha and Rhianna are doing it so much better than her, just to name a couple of examples. And that's sad.

I think she should possibly maybe use different songwriters, I don't just want to hear the same tired subjects with a different DJ. I no longer care if she writes or produces things herself anymore at this point. As long as she is doing the singing, it shouldn't matter.

Don't want to generalize but it feels to me that the only ones upset about this are her older fans. I Think they want her to grow old with them to only make the music they grew up listing to and not move forward at all. This is just my opinion.

I'm an older fan and I have no problem with her going in a dance direction. Listen to her first record. It's the most dance/club oriented album! Clubs and dance music are in her and the heart of her music. I don't see how you can be a Madonna fan and not like uptempo dance music to some extent. Maybe some people are against this direction who came abroad later during the Something to Remember era or Ray of Light or something.

MDNA is better than Ke$ha's and Rihanna's latest efforts. She's doing fine with dance music. Who knows how this will turn out, maybe there will be a couple of dance tracks but the rest will be different. As long as the bitch promotes her own music and not her movies, perfumes and gyms while the new record is out everything will be good.

I was thinking the other day what if she release an album filled with songs that sounds like her remixes (obviously the best ones). She's been doing electropop for years but not really EDM but then Dash Berlin came into my head, so Avicii doesn't sound crazy to me at all.

She's a trend setter and I believe something's big is coming. Trance, house, by the biggest pop star? Who knows. ;)

I'm excited.

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG can these twats be flushed!!!!!

Christopher needs to get back to his shoe factory anyaay

Guest Rachelle of London

Oops my finger slipped in the admin control panel. Gutten, TheUnseenHand, btrm81 *FLUSH* :queenbitch:

tumblr_lxzdmkRnU21qdlkgg.gif

YAAAAAAY

I am on the neutral zone... we must note that this is not just a remixing job for avicii so there may be a huge MADONNA factor at hand so we may be surprised...

I have to admit, I don't know Avicci. Yes, I'm out of touch. So I looked him up on YouTube. I've only listened to this song, so far... but what's not to like about it? A song is this style would be PERFECT for Madonna. I'll have to listen to more, but if this is a good representation of his music, I'm very excited about this!

I have to admit, I don't know Avicci. Yes, I'm out of touch. So I looked him up on a YouTube.

old, way out of touch flop :newspaper:

:laugh: i had to do the same. but how could you not have heard his remixes for madonna? sheesh

Does anyone else at this point miss Mirwais as producer as much as me?

I hear all these fans repeatedly wanting her to work with Orbit again and again?

But American Life is still one of my favourite M albums, I think the title track was the only weak track.

If Avicii puts some acoustic guitars high in the mix this could work, I don't necessarily want a Country-dance album, more of a folk/bluesy sound with electronic/dance elements.

Actually i thought the exact same, Avicii with Mirwais would be perfect.

I have to admit, I don't know Avicci. Yes, I'm out of touch. So I looked him up on YouTube. I've only listened to this song, so far... but what's not to like about it? A song is this style would be PERFECT for Madonna. I'll have to listen to more, but if this is a good representation of his music, I'm very excited about this!

:kiss2: exactly!

And I love this: