New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Let's not forget that she's probably working in this album since last year (at least!)...she probably has alreday some material done and lots of ideas...Avicii is just ONE of the DJs/producers in the whole process, for sure...when I read this info I was kind of surprised (not necessarily positiv) but now I think it's going to be interesting...let her surprise us!

Edited by Geiger83

Why do people hate Avicci is beyond me. That guy is so young and creative, has had monster hits with very different sounds, and frankly, after Girl Gone Wild any song from Avicci is WELCOME. A woman who has released such a generic sound can do wonders with Avicci. Even with Pittbull, hahahaha.

I'm satisfied.

You say the dumbest stuff.

And another thing, can somebody explain me why a producer who has written Addicted to You can be considered bad for Madonna, when they share so simmilar sounds? Addicted to You is a Music track from top to bottom.

Oh, DrownedMadonna. I'm still waiting for her punk look for the Hard Candy era and her appearance in the Sing video feat. Annie Lennox.

Anyway, I'm excited She's recording new music!! :tigger::tigger:

Yes, we are probably going to have a NEW Madonna album this year!! This is all I need to know.

Sorry but after a 30+ years of an immaculate career are we really going to judge her business or creative choices? Save it for other disposable nobodies who are desperate for just a tiny bit of her accomplishments.

Why do people hate Avicci is beyond me. That guy is so young and creative, has had monster hits with very different sounds, and frankly, after Girl Gone Wild any song from Avicci is WELCOME. A woman who has released such a generic sound can do wonders with Avicci. Even with Pittbull, hahahaha.

I'm satisfied.

Thank you babe, I knew we could count on you. :clap:

MADONNA + AVICII = YAY

And another thing, can somebody explain me why a producer who has written Addicted to You can be considered bad for Madonna, when they share so simmilar sounds? Addicted to You is a Music track from top to bottom.

Preach it baby. :clap:

"Addicted to You" is like Lana Del Raydonna to me.

If anyone's heard the Avicii album properly (and not just judging him and his talent because he's famous) then they'll know exactly why Madonna is working with him.

It's dance music with soul. There's a hint of an "Americana" sound in there as well, which in my opinion would suit Madonna very well.

It's nothing like what she did on Music or American Life with Mirwais, which were very much in the folk-tronica realm. Avicii's sound is dance music with a bit of Americana soul / even a hint of country : a sound that is completely new for Madonna.

Bring. It. ON!

I slept on it guys.....and came to the conclusion that I am just ready for a new damn album. I will more than likely adore WHATEVER the hell she brings because it's fucking Madonna.

She hasn't ever truly disappointed me. I am excited once again.

Preach it baby. :clap:

"Addicted to You" is like Lana Del Raydonna to me.

If anyone's heard the Avicii album properly (and not just judging him and his talent because he's famous) then they'll know exactly why Madonna is working with him.

It's dance music with soul. There's a hint of an "Americana" sound in there as well, which in my opinion would suit Madonna very well.

It's nothing like what she did on Music or American Life with Mirwais, which were very much in the folk-tronica realm. Avicii's sound is dance music with a bit of Americana soul / even a hint of country : a sound that is completely new for Madonna.

Bring. It. ON!

I love you!

I already thought of songs we might get to hear on the next tour if she's going into the direction we expect from Aviciidonna.

Nothing Fails/Love Profusion/Intervention <- Basically anything from AL

Deeper and Deeper <- Probably the song from erotica that's most likely to be performed.

Don't Tell Me <- Probably the song that I'd put my bets on the most.

Open Your Heart & Express Yourself <- pretty much the HN/CS of this tour. They fit in with the whole artforfreedom thing, I guess.

Give It 2 Me <- She needs a HC song and we all know this is going to be the one she'll choose.

Secret & The Power of Good-Bye <- Acoustic/Country/EDM remake of these two song would be superb

Everybody <- has been hinted and sampled so many times. It's time to perform this again. I'd be hear for an Avicii remix of this.

Live to Tell <- Maybe a dance or acoustic remake of this...

IM SO EXCITED!

This album will be amazing. She will blow the pants off us. I feel it IN MY BONES!!

She has no distractions right now, no movie, she can tour when she wants to not off the Super Bowl.

Honestly I think she really bring it this year. She's been so high profile already this year. Avicii is getting a lot of praise (not on this board though) and he's not BAD. She could have picked worse!

IM READY. I WANT IT NOW! I have butterflies that we are onto a new album, new era etc. ahhhhh!

NOW BE MORE POSI PLZ!!!

Madonna is an international superstar. There are many places in the world like continental Europe, Latin America and the French part of Canada where she can still get massive airplay. However, she needs a strong hit that non English speakers can easily digest like Hung Up. That was the issue with GMAYL. It had potential only in English speaking markets but even there it flopped. Regardless of the quality of Avicii, he can help her get a big hit in all the places that are willing to support her. Anyone but rappers is good news.

I personally am happy she's working with Avicii . I thought his album was amazing and Wake Me Up was one of songs of 2013 .

I'm sure Madonna will bring something fresh to the table too .

It's GOOD news for me.

IM SO EXCITED!

This album will be amazing. She will blow the pants off us. I feel it IN MY BONES!!

She has no distractions right now, no movie, she can tour when she wants to not off the Super Bowl.

Honestly I think she really bring it this year. She's been so high profile already this year. Avicii is getting a lot of praise (not on this board though) and he's not BAD. She could have picked worse!

IM READY. I WANT IT NOW! I have butterflies that we are onto a new album, new era etc. ahhhhh!

NOW BE MORE POSI PLZ!!!

:thumbsup::clap:

Exactly my thoughts !

I´m ready for a new album :headbang:

Now it seems more possible that we get the Album in the last quarter this year :tigger::Disco_Ball:

Madonna is an international superstar. There are many places in the world like continental Europe, Latin America and the French part of Canada where she can still get massive airplay. However, she needs a strong hit that non English speakers can easily digest like Hung Up. That was the issue with GMAYL. It had potential only in English speaking markets but even there it flopped. Regardless of the quality of Avicii, he can help her get a big hit in all the places that are willing to support her. Anyone but rappers is good news.

Let's be real, GMAYL didn't have any potential to be a hit anywhere in the first place.

Let's be real, GMAYL didn't have any potential to be a hit anywhere in the first place.

True, but it had the least potential in her core markets where she can still get plenty of airplay. That's what killed the era. Be HUGE in places where you can still do so and the rest will follow.

Maybe she wrote the lyrics with the help of Pat Leonard last year...

And this album might be full of Aviccii's "Addicted To You"

Is it possible the album will be out by September 2014?

I don't give a shit about who she's working with, I'm just happy she's making a new album which will most likely be out by the end of this year. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED!

NOW BE MORE POSI PLZ!!!

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT! :yes: