Madonna Introduces "MDNA Skin" Line

Love Spent

:ohmy:

Price List:
MDNA SKIN REJUVENATOR SET: 58,000 yen ($566 usd)
(SKIN REJUVENATOR and CHROME CLAY MASK 50ml)

MDNA SKIN CHROME CLAY MASK 50ml: 12,000 yen ($117 usd)
MDNA SKIN CHROME CLAY MASK 100ml: 21,000 yen ($205 usd)

MDNA SKIN THE SERUM 50ml: 24,000 yen ($234 usd)

Price List:

i bet they gonna discount these by Xmas down to 50 USD a piece

"The brand’s goal is to challenge women and their awareness about the art of beauty and skin care."

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/02/12/madonnas-new-skin-care-brand-mdna-skin-has-been-launched-in-japan/#ixzz2t6EN4n3w

Challenging conventions about how women should look and what constitutes beauty would be an interesting angle to tackle for the brand.

Yes, sometimes i wish Madonna were more comfortable with her age. Just the same atittude that she has with he grillz. "You don't like my wrinkles? Go fuck yourself".

Then again, she's always been into glamour, and that means loads of smoke and mirrors.

Yes, sometimes i wish Madonna were more comfortable with her age. Just the same atittude that she has with he grillz. "You don't like my wrinkles? Go fuck yourself".

Then again, she's always been into glamour, and that means loads of smoke and mirrors.

ku-xlarge.gif

mdna_DSC3864-thumb-630xauto-252430.jpeg

660x440xmaddonna_mtg-20140212_003-thumb-

http://www.fashionsnap.com/news/2014-02-12/mtg-madonna/

Google translated article:

Queen of Pop Madonna of the world (Madonna) has teamed up with Japanese companies MTG, to start "MDNA SKIN (M Dee NTT skin)" a skin care brand. To open the pop-up store in BA-TSU ART GALLERY of Harajuku, Tokyo from February 13, released for the first time in the world. Matsushita Tsuyoshi president of MTG told willingness to be "I want to grow to 100 billion brand" at a press conference held today.

The "MDNA SKIN", skin care brand that receives a hot offer from Matsushita president of MTG, was implemented as a joint project over the month and day of about four years. MTG has worked on planning and development, design, Madonna has been produced across the board. (12,000 yen 50ml tax, 100ml tax 21,000 yen) and chrome clay mask as a debut collection, using the clay of Montecatini Terme production, Beauty Equipment Skin re Jubilist Noether to make up synergistically effect in combination with Clay (Clay Announces all three articles The Serum inherited the recipe of liquid cosmetics essence removed from the premises set (58,000 yen) excluding tax and mask 50ml), Madonna that was developed for myself (50ml tax 24,000 yen). , Including a tour already, Madonna that are using on a daily basis "MDNA SKIN".

â–  MDNA SKIN POP UP STORE
23 date and time between 13 - February February: 11:00 to 20:00 schedule
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 5-11-5 Jingu-mae

Price List:

Start saving!

Why am I not surprised by some of the comments here... :laugh:

Can't a person be "comfortable with their age" and also be into glamor and beauty?

This is clearly a high-end, luxury skincare product, being co-produced with a Japanese company. And as for Japan, the luxury market there LOVES this stuff. This clearly is not geared towards the average fan.

I love the sleek design though.

And that picture looks nothing like Rihanna.

Guest Rachelle of London

This would also do well in the Middle East. Middle East and Asian skin care markets are insane!

Ooh I want the clay mask. But some clay masks really dry out my skin. I wish there was a way I could sample it

Guest whatatramp

Yeah, the serum is more than 172 Euro's...what the heck.

The website is down again. I guess they are getting hammered but who could afford these prices....

the bottle is 50 ml!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

makeup & skincare is often very expensive.. (even though the best isn't always the priciest..) but that expensive? oh dear.. guess there is a big market for it over there otherwise they wouldn't ask that amount.

Price List:

Yikes. These are Crème de la Mer prices.

Couldn't they have used a better font for that logo? With those prices it's the least they could do tbh :queenbitch:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reviews, I love skincare.

Why am I not surprised by some of the comments here... :laugh:

Can't a person be "comfortable with their age" and also be into glamor and beauty?

This is clearly a high-end, luxury skincare product, being co-produced with a Japanese company. And as for Japan, the luxury market there LOVES this stuff. This clearly is not geared towards the average fan.

I love the sleek design though.

And that picture looks nothing like Rihanna.

I agree with everything you said. Skincare is really important, and has nothing to do with if you're comfortable with your age or not. You can be comfortable and still want to look the best you can. Nothing wrong with that. Especially when she is a huge star. She needs to represent her brand - which is herself.

And it was pretty obvious from the start (imo) that the photo in question wasn't Rihanna.

Who would trust a moisturiser from the company that produced this artwork? it probably consists of one part engine oil, one part industrial lubricant, and one part margarine.

whatever preps your pasty white ass for a thick juicy black dick.