Madonna Introduces "MDNA Skin" Line

Love Spent

Guest Rocco Papa

^ M is always the target of his jokes - he quite never makes fun of Gaga or Cher or Kylie.

I don't think so. He takes jabs at everybody. It's all in good fun. Have a sense of humor.

from his Facebook's page:
What took them so long?? Just got a nasty e-mail from someone who was upset that I included the line "Little Monster Repellent" in the new video... despite the fact that this video is VERY critical of Madonna the only nastiness has come from a Gaga fan. Grow up and get a sense of humour!

Seriously. Her fans have no sense of humor at all.

A bunch of touchy ass babies. How they are going to survive in the dog eat dog real world is beyond me being that fragile.

• 2 weeks later...

Another parody... Nadya Ginsburg...[/size]

Okay... THIS was actually funny. I CRINGE when i read other users compliment that other bad drag queen as ''brilliant' . He is sooooooooooo bad. He just does a bad MADONNA impersonation and says the Obvious poorly written jokes. Ya'll fags need to get out more

Okay... THIS was actually funny. I CRINGE when i read other users compliment that other bad drag queen as ''brilliant' . He is sooooooooooo bad. He just does a bad MADONNA impersonation and says the Obvious poorly written jokes. Ya'll fags need to get out more

Your sig is FIERCE ! Look at that charisma when she walks ! only her !