Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

TRIED AND TRUE MADONNANATION REACTION TIMELINE FOR ANY MADONNA APPEARANCE: :chuckle:

2 weeks prior - rumor surfaces

• OMG! She's going to debut her new single and the album will drop the next day!
  • No way she's doing this, they say it every year!
  • It would make sense, we saw her on Instagram the other day wearing shoes, so she was probably rehearsing a dance!
  • It's going to be a duet with ______________ (fill in the name of the pop tart of the moment).

1 week prior - rumor confirmed

• OMG OMG OMG I'm gonna die!
  • This will be the best performance in the history of the world!!! Madonna is back, bitches!!! 20__ is her year!!
  • Am I the only one who's not excited about this? She needs to work on new music!
  • How will the cheeks look?
  • SHE'S GONNA BE FIERCE!!!

1 day prior - rehearsal footage / details leak

• WHY THE FUCK is she singing that??? OMG, I'm not excited anymore.
  • WHY THE FUCK is she doing a duet with __________? She's so much better than that! DESPERATE!
  • She still might be singing a new song after that one!
  • SHE'S WEARING THAT????? OMG, what is she thinking?? She looks so old! The Little Monsters are going to have a field day! What are we gonna do?? I'm gonna kill myself!
  • At least she doesn't look like this (insert random Gaga gif)!

DAY OF THE EVENT

• I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT
  • MADONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
  • SHE IS SINGING A NEW SONG, I JUST HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE

M ON STAGE NOW

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

• OMG, that was amazing!! Her voice! She was so beautiful! The crowd loved her! She just changed the world again!
  • That sucked.
  • All you haters need to shut the fuck up.
  • Ban the people who didn't like it! They're trolls!

THE NEXT DAY:

• What's wrong with her face in this ultra-HD picture zoomed in 10,000x? Do you see that little spot? Is she dying??
  • It was good. So, any news on the next album?
  • I can't stop watching it and crying!

2 WEEKS AFTER:

• In retrospect, it was pretty bland. She didn't move enough, her voice was shaky, she looked old.
  • It was the greatest moment in pop music history!

And no, I'm not making fun of anyone in particular. I go through the same motions, it's just a funny observation :)

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

So true.

Filmed from the audience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqCAk9I9YY

This is AMAZING.

You really get to see and hear what the tv cameras couldn't fully capture. It really shows how unbelievably beautiful and important this performance was (for all those saying it was boring, etc...)

What a moment.

(And Madonna sounds great, and clear, here ... better than the telecast sound)

Omg. I just watched the performance once again before I go to work. And the effect is the same. I have my eyes on tears.

This is AMAZING.

You really get to see and hear what the tv cameras couldn't fully capture. It really shows how unbelievably beautiful and important this performance was (for all those saying it was boring, etc...)

What a moment.

the crowd is going crazy when M goes on ;)

This is AMAZING.

What a moment.

I agree. Her voice is perfect!