Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Wow! Loving the Purim look this year - hope we get a full length shot as well. She looks amazing! Would love for this Viking/warrior theme to carry over to the new album but I fear it may be a long way off and she may tire of it by then.

Any chance of getting a Viking smiley :lol:

hahahhahahha

it would be original to have bathroom selfie on the cover of the album :D

It wouldn't be a bad idea, actually. :lol: Her selfies have been really good lately and she looks stunning.

Of course, they can always replace the bathroom background with the pink hard candy background and voilá! Album covah :wow:

I'd die if we got a cool lead single video that featured dragons. :)

:drama:

I can't say I would mind a Game Of Thrones inspired video by Madonna. I mean, period costumes and wigs and dragons and sex and murders...Sure, the dragons need to look realistic and shit (well :lol: ) so this would be one of her expensive videos. And the ASOIAF/GOT fandom will have a huge meltdown and the bitching would last forever no mattter what, but who cares about them? A khaleesi does whatever she wants. I would so want :yes:

They responded :wow:

24zxe8i.jpg

You hear that you Game of Thrones nerds! From the horses mouth Madonna honors the realm! Now bow down!!!!!!

(I love the show as well so take no offense to the nerd bit.)