Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

im in my 20s and am very proud of my veiny hands :p i always link it to hard working or/and creative people. not that this is a fact but it gives that illusion/impression

My hands and arms are very veiny as well. Especially after gym or when i keep them down for a while. I love it!

Jealous.

I don't understand what she' s doing on this pic, it looks like she's pissing and holding herself up to a shower rack.

:lmao: I've seen women in similar positions before. :lol:

Is that a gun inside her shower? :beret::republican::shoot::america:

Yes, have you never seen Psycho?

Poor Madge lol, for once she decides to wear colors and she picks the wrong dress ! Don't go back to black M !

It's just the pose that makes the dress look awkward.

Guest Sweet Tooth

Poor Madge lol, for once she decides to wear colors and she picks the wrong dress ! Don't go back to black M !

M is so used to wearing black everyday that her color sense is a bit blurred atm :mellow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Is she being a bit silly lately or is she intentioanally trying to provoke her haters?

Im taking about her son David/ working his fedora and wife beater

I don't get what's so provoking?

what in is wrong with people??? english is not my first language and even I know wifebeater means what david is wearing! it's SOOOO known! people are just looking for problems here! ridiculous!

well she sets herself up for those kind of comments

no she doesn't. I mean what's next? she can't use the word "sink" because it may mean she wants people to sink in boats? or "hard" (as in "hard working" or "hard candy") because it has that double meaning/innuendo? or "fighting for love" because it has the word "fight" in it? that's what it seems like to me. people are really doing wayyyyy too much right now! i get the n-gga controversy but this is absolutely embarrassing! people really need to focus on their own life and stop picking on such details or look for problems when there is so obviously no problem to find! I'm actually embarrassed for people thinking she may mean ANYTHING wrong with this! M has said absolutely nothing wrong here!