Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Her hands have no fat in them and the veins pop out. It happens to me too. Is there a procedure for that?

I don't think there's any procedure she just needs some more body fat

For a woman her age Madonna should have between 25%-30% body fat and judging by her arms I think she has about 10%

Her hands have no fat in them and the veins pop out. It happens to me too. Is there a procedure for that?

yes i saw this on tv last year, a woman did it, it's a small procedure, you go to the plastic doctor, he inject fat or fillers on your hands, then he massages to spread it well and that's done ! the woman came in with old lady hand and 10 minutes later she was out with beautiful hands, it wasn't even painful or anything ! it was like she went buying bread and came back home !

:scared: Her hand :(

As for the dress, I think it's just her pose and leaning on that buffet that makes it looks unflattering. Had she just been standing normally, it probably would have looked better. Just my guess...

I'm really confused by the hand pictures, though. She obviously is self-conscious about her hands, that's why she wears gloves all the time. So, why zoom in on what has to be the all-time worst hand photo yet?

LOVE the hair and makeup though!

not the most flattering shot but obviously she doesn't care since she still posted it. her hands tell a story they r beautiful.

:thumbsup: Very true.

I mean she isn't known for having great taste for dresses, but that one is terrible. All the pictures together.

not flattering to her figure,maybe but terrible?Definetely not!

not the most flattering shot but obviously she doesn't care since she still posted it. her hands tell a story they r beautiful.

Totally! I love her hands :inlove:

when a dress that isn't even that tight can make even a woman with such a petite figure/tight ass body look pregnant you know it's NOT a good dress :lmao: I'm sure she'd look great with bright/dark red though :)

I like the dress. The colors of it are really cool. Yes, it does make her look a little heavier through her waist and stomach, but who cares! Society is just a little too obsessed with thinness. It's important to be healthy and fit, but this idea you must look like you have a totally flat stomach at all times is silly.

THANK YOU!!!

1897731_10152287173604402_16300967_n.jpg

Shining bright like a diamond on oscar night thanks to @chimentojewels @neillanejewelry @loreerodkin @jacobandco

OMG duet with RIHANNA coming!

For god sake she is not wearing underwear, she is fucking 55 and she is gorgeous, more than wrong dress, could be photo or pose, but it's not awful at all

Whatever ...

I LOVE HER HANDS! I hope to good my veins protrude as I age.

im in my 20s and am very proud of my veiny hands :p i always link it to hard working or/and creative people. not that this is a fact but it gives that illusion/impression