Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

tumblr_nar6wkDVuy1tppwymo1_500.jpg

Madonna shared another picture from her birthday holiday on her Instagram page. ‘Turkeys finest musicians! #happy #holiday #magic’ Based on previous birthday entertainment (Kolpakov Trio in Sticky & Sweet tour, Kalakan Trio in MDNA tour), will we also see these musicians on Madonna’s next tour?!

who reads lips what was she saying? lol

"... fans. They're flooding my Insta with their complaints. ... fucking need to get a grip. I release my album when I feel ready. ... I feel like trolling. Let's postpone it to 2018. ... Bring me rosé! ..."

"I'm going to postpone my new album until 2015"

"... fans. They're flooding my Insta with their complaints. ... fucking need to get a grip. I release my album when I feel ready. ... I feel like trolling. Let's postpone it to 2018. ... Bring me rosé! ..."

:lol:

I think M is a great person in private and she seems to bound so strongly with gay men. All of these guys really love her, just look at their Instagrams and you will find many of her pics with loving and adoring messages accompaying the pictures. Giovanni Bianco is especially obsessed with her :rotfl:

I think M is a great person in private and she seems to bound so strongly with gay men. All of these guys really love her, just look at their Instagrams and you will find many of her pics with loving and adoring messages accompaying the pictures. Giovanni Bianco is especially obsessed with her :rotfl:

True, From her first dance teacher Christopher Flynn to now, Madonna adores her gay male friends and vice versa.