Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CzarnaWisnia

And now Lola is flying. Even her kids have super-powers

article-0-204FDC3B00000578-727_634x416.j

She's not flying, she's clearly doing one arm push ups.

:rotfl:

OMG, it's so horrible it's actually funny.

lol, good for her though, she clearly just wants to be comfortable and protect her skin from the sunlight.

But that outfit is funny.

Edited by TriggerMGee

for someone who has lack of everyone's opinion, why wear those silly gloves now on the beach in the summer? who cares if she has wrinkles on her hands.

i love the south of france, went there in april and stayed in cannes, 200 mtr from palais festival. loved cannes more than nice but all those beautiful villages and scenery; i wanna go back there.

Ugh, of course the Daily Mail has picked up on the photo and commented with their usual backhanded ageist BS. :rolleyes:

Girl Gone Mild: Madonna finally covers up ahead of her 56th birthday ...days after sharing a racy crotch shot on Instagram

The Material Girl may have finally begun dressing for her age ahead of her 56th birthday next week.

Madonna wasn't her usual provocative self in Cannes on Thursday and looked more granny than Grammy-winner.

The singer was clad in a bizarre covered-up outfit of black-and-white mismatched patterns as she boarded the family yacht.

Madonna wore a below-the-knee floral skirt with demure lace trim, paired with a long-sleeved Adidas jacket in polka-dots with stripes down the arms.

The pop star finished off her look with a floppy, check-printed hat, a paisley-patterned tote bag and white golfing shoes.

Perhaps strangest of all, Madonna wore fingerless black leather gloves by Chanel, perhaps to protect her hands from ageing UV rays, or as a gesture towards the fingerless glove trend she started back in the 80s.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2719273/Madonna-finally-covers-ahead-56th-birthday-days-sharing-racy-crotch-shot-Instagram.html

^ "Madonna looked more granny than grammy-winner" :lmao::abuse:

If she covers her hands they bitch about it, if she doesn't she's old

if she dresses sexy but still elegant and with a body for it they complain

if she covers up head to toe they call her granny

fuck off already

one comment i don't know why i read the comments, but one of the comments said she covers up in public because u can't airbrush those pictures

look at the pix closely and her skin looks flawless without airbrushing

one comment i don't know why i read the comments, but one of the comments said she covers up in public because u can't airbrush those pictures look at the pix closely and her skin looks flawless without airbrushing

I know right!

Seeing her in the flesh and up close will show you just that. It's amazing how they always bring up the airbrushing argument. Every 20 year old model/actor gets the adobe treatment, I don't see what's the big deal if they do it to someone who is 50 and that does have great quality of skin in general anyway