Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Love that she just wears whatever the hell she wants...whenever she wants.

And for the comments about the gloves...maybe she wears them because she...wait for it...just likes them a lot! (What a thought...)

Love that she just wears whatever the hell she wants...whenever she wants.

And for the comments about the gloves...maybe she wears them because she...wait for it...just likes them a lot! (What a thought...)

Voila !!

My god that outfit :rotfl: Such a Madonna thing to wear...I love it!

:rotfl: I know. Have to say it does not match - all of the prints clash and look funny but whatever. Have to love Madonna and her way of wearing what she likes when covering up in the Sun. :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Anyone knows from when this pic is ? It's just been posted on facebook and i think she looks amazing. It's not recent right ?

10603555_1446727815600351_34263383950710

You can see Jesus next to her. Looks like 2010 hair

Addidas mixed w/ Chanel more than the "crazy patterns" lol. Love the jacket, skirt and gloves. It's the hat that over does it w/ the patterns. But no biggie, it's cool and I don't think it's grandma at all.

from dlisted:

If you’ve ever wondered what it would look like if Lady Miss Kier’s wardrobe from 1990 and the leftover fabric bin from a House of Fabrics circa 1993 simultaneously barfed all over Big Edie from Grey Gardens, Madge is showing you the answer. Madge is giving you “abuelita hit up the Contempo Casuals going out of business sale”

:lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

how it must suck to be photographed while dining in a restaurant... Maybe she secretly craves Taco Bell but refrains from going as it wouldn't give a good impression. :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

how it must suck to be photographed while dining in a restaurant... Maybe she secretly craves Taco Bell but refrains from going as it wouldn't give a good impression. :laugh:

Or PF Changs :lmao:

from dlisted:

If you’ve ever wondered what it would look like if Lady Miss Kier’s wardrobe from 1990 and the leftover fabric bin from a House of Fabrics circa 1993 simultaneously barfed all over Big Edie from Grey Gardens, Madge is showing you the answer. Madge is giving you “abuelita hit up the Contempo Casuals going out of business sale”

:lmao:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

OMG I've just realised where I had seen this outfit before :rotfl:

She recycled it from one of her outings with Brahim in Cote d'Azur from 3 years ago

A few days before she arrived in Venice to present W.E.

JULY 2014

# It was sunny in the studio, livingforlove

14-07-25-madonna-studio-london.jpg

August 2011

madonna-brahim-zaibat-lourdes-antibes-11

Madonna-new-boyfriend-French-dancer-Brah

article-2030305-0D93523000000578-629_638

She recycled it from one of her outings with Brahim in Cote d'Azur from 3 years ago

JULY 2014

August 2011

JULY 2014

August 2011

JULY 2014

August 2011

http://www.malecelebnews.com/wp-content/images/2011/08/Madonna-new-boyfriend-French-dancer-Brahim-Zaibat-12.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/26/article-2030305-0D93523000000578-629_638x712.jpg

recycling? :lol: it looks brand new.

If she ever craves Taco Bell, which I doubt, she can just send someone out to get it. Not a big deal. It's take out ya know.

• 2 weeks later...

Bva5fSfIEAAy52H.jpg

It reminds me of Christopher's book where he says that even as a teenager she used to go to the lake covered from head to toe to avoid the sun on her fair skin (Madonna probably has the whitest skin i've ever seen, it glows).