Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

yes :), I love her, I thought she was incredibly beautiful

I agree Daniel. She was very beautiful. I have never seen a movie of hers but am going to watch Valley of the dolls soon.

It is, Jan. I did a "view image" the other day bc I was wondering the same thing and her name is in the title. It's creepy to look at ... considering what happened to her. She sure was pretty though.

Sloane, whenever I watch any doco on the whole " Manson Cult" it makes me feel sick inside. What Sharon and the victims went through. There has always been such evil in the world and people to exploit it as well.

Sloane, whenever I watch any doco on the whole " Manson Cult" it makes me feel sick inside. What Sharon and the victims went through. There has always been such evil in the world and people to exploit it as well.

I know. Can you believe there are ppl who actually worship Manson and think he's saying something brilliant in all his gibberish? He sickens me and his followers were the biggest bunch of DUMB losers this side of the Atlantic.

• 2 weeks later...

My Queen looking fresh and business like

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140927/emx75nkg.jpg

Edit : It's old pic aparently.

Madonna!!! Where are you?!!!!!

Yes, I've seen that picture before. From her instagram now it looks like her hair is a little shorter than in that picture.

And I love how she preserves her hair, it looks so strong and beautiful. Obviously she has access to the best products/team of people but it would all be useless without her decades-long healthy lifestyle

Loving her hair length at the moment.

I hope she goes for some BAT/Breathless era type curls for the 2015 album launch!!! :wow:

That would be fantastic :dramatic:

10654886_703542989733473_747416033_n.jpg