MDNA VS ARTPOP

mad4mad2

I never liked TUTR. I did like the snippet we got before the album's release, but listening to it in full was very, very disappointing.

probably there's a problem with mastering.

Still love Turnt Up The Radia!! Always have always will. I love MDNA.

If I ever listen to Artpop I expect to get paid like $50 to do it

I demand at least 500! It enough they shove Appals down your throat, I ll not inflict more pain :)

probably there's a problem with mastering.

Examples of possible actions taken during mastering:

1. Editing minor flaws
  2. Applying noise reduction to eliminate clicks, dropouts, hum and hiss
  3. Adjusting stereo width
  4. Adding ambience
  5. Equalize audio across tracks
  6. Adjust volume
  7. Dynamic range expansion or compression
  8. Peak limit
  9. Dither

bitch pleaseee...

It's her vocals on this song and the way she changed the melody of the original track.

Same goes for GGW. I wish she'd go back to warm and soft vocals...her vocals during her MDNA performance of LAV, eventhough I'm not a fan of this version, were what suits her voice the best! I still love MDNA and all her other albums, but I really want her to try new things out on her next project and play more with her voice, cause she really does have a beautiful voice

And I agree that ARTPOP is somehow a step-back for Gags. She did not really try something new, because it didn't really work out for her in BTW. So she decided to take the safe-route and not do something too experimental. Actually, MDNA and ARTPOP are quite similar efforts for both artists. Madonna was not too experimental when she did MDNA, but instead tried to focus on writing more personal songs, which Gaga didn't do for ARTPOP. Not many songs are personal. It's more of a fun/dance album with only a little depth in some tracks. It's obviously made for one purpose: to get back the GP. Not sure if it's going to work, though.

Apparently a lot of people on here think I'm a troll, lol. But I really don't see much of a reason to participate in these stan wars. I mean let's just enjoy the music, okay? Gaga may have copied Madonna at some point but I read somewhere that "imitation is sincerest form of flattery". And let's be honest Madonna has taken a lot of inspiration from many artists. Now that Madonna is a legend herself a lot of young artists look up to her and take notes from her (as they should), it's natural. I don't like everything Gaga does, god forbid, but I have she's still very creative and probably one of the more interesting artists nowadays.

Nothing compares to Lana Del Rey, though, except Madonna of course ;)

It's her vocals on this song and the way she changed the melody of the original track.

Same goes for GGW. I wish she'd go back to warm and soft vocals...her vocals during her MDNA performance of LAV, eventhough I'm not a fan of this version, were what suits her voice the best! I still love MDNA and all her other albums, but I really want her to try new things out on her next project and play more with her voice, cause she really does have a beautiful voice

And I agree that ARTPOP is somehow a step-back for Gags. She did not really try something new, because it didn't really work out for her in BTW. So she decided to take the safe-route and not do something too experimental. Actually, MDNA and ARTPOP are quite similar efforts for both artists. Madonna was not too experimental when she did MDNA, but instead tried to focus on writing more personal songs, which Gaga didn't do for ARTPOP. Not many songs are personal. It's more of a fun/dance album with only a little depth in some tracks. It's obviously made for one purpose: to get back the GP. Not sure if it's going to work, though.

Apparently a lot of people on here think I'm a troll, lol. But I really don't see much of a reason to participate in these stan wars. I mean let's just enjoy the music, okay? Gaga may have copied Madonna at some point but I read somewhere that "imitation is sincerest form of flattery". And let's be honest Madonna has taken a lot of inspiration from many artists. Now that Madonna is a legend herself a lot of young artists look up to her and take notes from her (as they should), it's natural. I don't like everything Gaga does, god forbid, but I have she's still very creative and probably one of the more interesting artists nowadays.

Nothing compares to Lana Del Rey, though, except Madonna of course ;)

I agree completely, however it was a huge step up from HC vocally. She really does some cool things on songs like "I'm a Sinner."

Everyone one loved TUTR at first, saying it should have been the 1st single.

And now, because it flopped, everybody says it's shit.

you, guys, are hopeless. :rolleyes:

I remember people saying it sounded boring based on the first 30 second clip that leaked. But yeah, people in general tend to turn on things once they flop. I think TUTR was the best chance for a hit off this album. It didn't flop because it was the third single though. She could have released something on the level of LAP and it would have flopped. Her only shot at a hit is the first single these days.

Guest SecretGarden
Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs (both are awful however)

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland

Beautiful Killer vs. Dope

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy

B-day Song vs. Applause

I never liked TUTR. I did like the snippet we got before the album's release, but listening to it in full was very, very disappointing.

Yet you think Artpop is actually a good album? You just lost all credibility.

Madonna, I know you're going to be upset.

I was always a loyal fan.

And you should know by now.

...I'm not a monster.

You always taught me right from wrong.

She needs your formula to write a song.

Making pop from art.

But what the fuck is she saying?

THE ONE YOU WARNED ME ALL ABOUT.

THE ONE YOU SAID I COULD DO WITHOUT.

HER NEW ALBUM'S AN AWFUL MESS

AND I DONT MEAN MAYBE...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

tumblr_m9ebi75YAu1qei4dio1_500.gif

...I'm not a monster.

Making pop from art.

AND I DONT MEAN MAYBE...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

someone post the gif of JoJo showing her vag as her trying to outdo the nipslips. :lmao:

...I'm not a monster.

Making pop from art.

AND I DONT MEAN MAYBE...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Isacc, this is so funny and clever. Also, have to notice Gaga pretending to cry in that gif. Everything is so fake with her.