Mysterious Madonna Ad in Tokyo?

realityisalways

OH U KNOW WHAT ADVERTIZERS SHOULD DO!

use our gifs of madonna for promotion! EDIT: i could see her superbowl shufflin all over billboards!

my take is that is a sex shop.

Call me in 2014, then I'll care. I am not no way gonna sit around another 7 months speculating like this Secret Project that so far involves an overpriced T-shirt, a 17 minute speech and that Renna girl. :1251:

Sounds like a new tour. I have a feeling a new album will be released in Jan.

It would be odd to have a new album launching at the same time as a second leg of the last tour and have a url name with the last album.

I want to see if another billboard pops up somewhere else before I can even guess. It's not made up on the internet? Can people in Tokyo can see this billboard?

The website is registered in Japan, so it would be too much of a coincidence or a very expensive hoax. So yeah, I think it's real.

The website is registered in Japan, so it would be too much of a coincidence or a very expensive hoax. So yeah, I think it's real.

Thank you. If I had to make a wish although I have two, would be a new album or maybe an album solely for the secret project. I would also love for her to do a tour only for Asia and Australia for her fans there.

Skin? Male perfume maybe?

The guys behind her 360 deal have probably got plans for a male perfume and a skin care range, and more gyms, and more clothing lines and god knows what else maybe we should stop guessing, in case they read this and get more ideas...the idea of a music video for Skin would be nice though

I think a line of different-shaped cheek implants would be nice. You could choose from hearts, stars, diamonds, crosses, dollar signs... the possibilities are endless!

They could be called... CHEEKONES!