Mysterious Madonna Ad in Tokyo?

realityisalways

I really hope she doesn't try to sell some cream. Main joke about her right now is how her face looks with so much fillings, not to mention those pictures without airbrush

Her face is fine, airbrushing or not

She's 55 for goodness sake

These are paparazzi shots

Maybe you could take a look at some other people's faces

Younger people who should look better but they don't

20140126-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

20140129-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

She's worn the perfume but I doubt she wears it too often. I bet she hardly ever listens to her own music too. That would be like working at Burger King and then going home to eat a Whopper. Do you know what I mean?

Haha yes but I'm not talking about music or art. I'm talking about a most likely generic product with her name on it. I doubt she would use the skin cream because it's probably crap. The same way the CEO of Burger King probably doesn't eat it.. or any take away.

What I'm getting at is that I agree with San.. M is not going to abandon her current skin care products for her own brand.

Guest ditaluver

Well she wears her h&m products all the time.

We can't comment on her perfume cause none of us be smellin her...and you'll never be able to prove she doesn't use her own skin line...unless you're in her bathroom with her. It's a moo point... as Joey would say

Why do so many Madonna fans keep posting those awful photos of her that are doctored to make her look worse ? These are made by people that despise her and I don't know why they keep popping up on her fansites. They are not even funny.

Why do so many Madonna fans keep posting those awful photos of her that are doctored to make her look worse ? These are made by people that despise her and I don't know why they keep popping up on her fansites. They are not even funny.

Excuse me? Now, we have had many threads about those pics that leaked, but this is the first time that i read that people believe that they have been tricked to make her look worse than she really were :mellow:

Madonna looks incredible, i like her. But if her face looks much younger than she is is because of really good make up and fillings, not because she uses an incredible cream that makes wonders.

Excuse me? Now, we have had many threads about those pics that leaked, but this is the first time that i read that people believe that they have been tricked to make her look worse than she really were :mellow:

Madonna looks incredible, i like her. But if her face looks much younger than she is is because of really good make up and fillings, not because she uses an incredible cream that makes wonders.

Karbatal, have a look at this "behind the scenes" footage of Madonna's Louis Vuitton photo shoot. She looks stunning.

Years later, there were so called "untouched photos" of Madonna released from that same shoot and she looked like an old hag in them. They were actually touched up to make her look worse. There was a video made to show how people tampered with them to make her look so old. They went viral and people were saying that Madonna looked 70.

^ yes i know, she looks fantastic, blah blah blah. And all thanks to the ultimate face cream. Buy it now!

madonnaalta.jpg

this is pure ageism! even babies get photoshopped! she's a beautiful woman and the press is obsessed with taking any pic in which she looks unflattering, MEANWHILE.. all RAW videos show just how beautiful her skin is!

Karbatal, have a look at this "behind the scenes" footage of Madonna's Louis Vuitton photo shoot. She looks stunning.

Years later, there were so called "untouched photos" of Madonna released from that same shoot and she looked like an old hag in them. They were actually touched up to make her look worse. There was a video made to show how people tampered with them to make her look so old. They went viral and people were saying that Madonna looked 70.

this is pure ageism! even babies get photoshopped! she's a beautiful woman and the press is obsessed with taking any pic in which she looks unflattering, MEANWHILE.. all RAW videos show just how beautiful her skin is!

Yep. You're both right. Most people are ugly themselves and prefer to criticise somebody who works hard to stay fit and healthy.

^ yes i know, she looks fantastic, blah blah blah. And all thanks to the ultimate face cream. Buy it now!

madonnaalta.jpg

For god's sake, she was 49 when that pic was taken! Her skin is still perfect in the untouched pic if you think about her age!

I do agree though she (or, more accurately, her creative director) sometimes goes too far with the airbrushing - I have nothing against it in general, and obviously there's nothing wrong with it either, but for example, the reddish pics from the MDNA booklet...Her face is so airbrushed that she looks like a painting! Pics like that just add even more fuel to those disgusting tabloid stories, pics like that make the press and the general public feel confirmed about the claims that she's obsessed with youth - but we know it's not the truth! So don't get me wrong, I have nothing against airbrushing in general, I know everyone does it, but the press uses it to bring her down and attack her! She could at least counteract these wrong stories by not resorting to such extremely airbrushed pics like the ones I've mentioned above, she doesn't even need to be airbrushed that much, she's beautiful!

But I see, that's not the point of the discussion here.

I have nothing either, but i truly think that she would have much better business if she shared the secrets of her perfect bottom! I'm sure 100% of women her age, 10 years younger and even half her age, would have such a beautiful bottom And beautiful boobs, and great legs.

Now, that's what i call a GOOD BUSINESS!!!! :thumbsup:

madonnaalta.jpg

I like the non-photoshopped version better - of every picture from this shoot. Age is beautiful, wrinkles happen. I always hoped Madonna would go 'fuck it' and go the non-surgery route. Too bad.

Now I'm totally into her doing whatever the fuck she wants.

I have nothing either, but i truly think that she would have much better business if she shared the secrets of her perfect bottom! I'm sure 100% of women her age, 10 years younger and even half her age, would have such a beautiful bottom And beautiful boobs, and great legs.

She already did that. It's called Hard Candy Gym and Addicted To Sweat DVDs.

Her ass is LIFE. :inlove:

86a72fbcdf43dd186a450aa4e74cc8ffo.gif