Secret Project

Camacho

This is so wishful thinking but......the 24th does fall on a Tuesday.....which as we all know is the day new albums are released in the US....

Just sayin!! :1251:

I also am thinking it is a new album as well. At least an EP. I'm so excited!!!

Excuse me but no, I live in Copenhagen but I am mexican and I work closely with activists against the mexican 'energetic reform' which is the government's term for basically giving up our public-owned oil company PEMEX to international companies so I am familiar with the real numbers and the U.S. is nowhere near being independent in terms of oil.

PEMEX is the world's 36th most important company, the world's 5th biggest producer of crude oil, the 3rd biggest oil exporter to the U.S. only after Canada and Saudi Arabia and has the lowest extraction cost of crude oil in the world. The U.S consumes 20 million barrels of oil a day, a 4th part of the global production of oil (which is 84 million barrels a day) and only produces 8 million barrels a day. The U.S. imports 12 million barrels of oil per day yet their 'projected' reports are saying they will start exporting oil :lmao: . Of course they might if they are able to steal Mexico's and Syria's and all the other countries' oil they have targeted in their thieving agenda. Or maybe the U.S. is actually Jesus Christ and can perform miracles like he did with fish and bread and will be able to magically stop importing. The cold truth is the U.S. will be a net importer until it's last day of existence.

Also throwing around the term 'conspiracy' to discredit and character assassinate those who don't eat up what the MSM feeds them and who take the time researching by themselves, is so very stale in 2013.

And, anyone educated in geopolitics should know about covert & saboteur operations, manipulation of affected minorities and the use of religion, as they have been some of it's main instruments for more than 100 years and are used til this day.

Syria the path of the pipeline

• This new pipeline would take a "land" which starts of Qatar, through Saudi territory and Jordanian territory avoiding Iraqi territory to arrive in Syria and specifically to Homs. From Homs pipeline would branch off into three directions: Latakia on the Syrian coast, Tripoli in northern Lebanon, Turkey.
  • The main goal of this project is to route the Israeli and Qatari gas to the European continent for distribution throughout Europe, with a threefold objective. The first: break the Russian gas monopoly in Europe. The second: to liberate Turkey from its dependence on Iranian gas. The third: give Israel a chance to export its gas to Europe by land and cost.

http://www.dailypaul.com/297135/syria-the-path-of-the-pipeline

Geopolitics of Gas and the Syrian Crisis

• These strategic concerns, motivated by fear of expanding Iranian influence, impacted Syria primarily in relation to pipeline geopolitics. In 2009 - the same year former French foreign minister Dumas alleges the British began planning operations in Syria - Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia. Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of [his] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."
  • Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.
  • The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2013/05/31/the-geopolitics-of-gas-and-the-syrian-crisis.html

Anyway, if Madonna is making people talk about these issues and get educated about the real facts, then in my eyes, she has done her job. And this is precisely why the mainstream media will ignore her and try to bring her down, because Madonna has become a threat, as she is opening people's eyes.

Well, then, it should be EUROPE that should bomb Syria! :lmao:

But we know that europe just loves to talk, moralize, then just sips wine and take siestas

In 2006 the US imported over 60% of its oil needs and now it's cut almost in half at 36%. (And it's REALLY rich of you to comment on someone else's supposed lack of research when your figures are wrong: in 2012, the US only imported 6-7 million barrels per day and not 12m. 12 mbpd is so NOT 2013. :lol:..) Now,foreign oil dependence is further slated to significantly diminish not only coz of accelerating domestic production/extraction but also due to more positive developments like reverse population growth trends in favor of cities (leading to decreased driving), rise of low-energy manufacturing, increased utility of alternative sources of energy, etc..

But let's look at Syria itself. Its oil production is so puny as compared to the others and add the fact that its exports don't get to the US much if at all; thus they are NOT important to the US at all as regards oil. YOu talk about the importance of pemex, and that's the point: it's MEXICAN not Syrian. :lol:.. However, Syria being a big block in the middle east is very important to the region's political stability.

But let me amend: the current crisis HAS to do with oil (and gas) but not to the US but to Russia and China.

Russia is crucially dependent on its energy exports to finance itself that it's desperate to jack up oil prices, and its spoilsport role and talk of its own naval movements to rachet up the tension might just do the trick. No amount of proof of syria gassing its own people is required for Putin who is desperate to prove his piss matters.

China, not being a significant oil producer itself (thats why its bullying our country and others to claim oil-rich territories it has NO right to claim), and increasingly thirsty for it, is moving to expand its influence in the middle east.

Now, this whole situation is really about a power caught by an ill-considered "promise" it should not have made and is now pressured to keep to save face and influence. Im not saying the gassed Syrians don't need help, but this whole thing can just blow up into a much bigger problem that the world might not be able to deal. The europeans are getting cold feet (per usual) but i think its prudent that the US heeds voices (including that of Queen Madonna) that tells it to not step on a quagmire.

Oh well.. back to the not so secret project! :lol:

Well, then, it should be EUROPE that should bomb Syria! :lmao:

But we know that europe just loves to talk, moralize, then just sips wine and take siestas

In 2006 the US imported over 60% of its oil needs and now it's cut almost in half at 36%. (And it's REALLY rich of you to comment on someone else's supposed lack of research when your figures are wrong: in 2012, the US only imported 6-7 million barrels per day and not 12m. 12 mbpd is so NOT 2013. :lol:..) Now,foreign oil dependence is further slated to significantly diminish not only coz of accelerating domestic production/extraction but also due to more positive developments like reverse population growth trends in favor of cities (leading to decreased driving), rise of low-energy manufacturing, increased utility of alternative sources of energy, etc..

But let's look at Syria itself. Its oil production is so puny as compared to the others and add the fact that its exports don't get to the US much if at all; thus they are NOT important to the US at all as regards oil. YOu talk about the importance of pemex, and that's the point: it's MEXICAN not Syrian. :lol:.. However, Syria being a big block in the middle east is very important to the region's political stability.

But let me amend: the current crisis HAS to do with oil (and gas) but not to the US but to Russia and China.

Russia is crucially dependent on its energy exports to finance itself that it's desperate to jack up oil prices, and its spoilsport role and talk of its own naval movements to rachet up the tension might just do the trick. No amount of proof of syria gassing its own people is required for Putin who is desperate to prove his piss matters.

China, not being a significant oil producer itself (thats why its bullying our country and others to claim oil-rich territories it has NO right to claim), and increasingly thirsty for it, is moving to expand its influence in the middle east.

Now, this whole situation is really about a power caught by an ill-considered "promise" it should not have made and is now pressured to keep to save face and influence. Im not saying the gassed Syrians don't need help, but this whole thing can just blow up into a much bigger problem that the world might not be able to deal. The europeans are getting cold feet (per usual) but i think its prudent that the US heeds voices (including that of Queen Madonna) that tells it to not step on a quagmire.

Oh well.. back to the not so secret project! :lol:

It really irritates me when people post a page long argument and then say 'right, back on topic!' Um, no. You made an argument, expect someone to make their argument in response. If you really wanted to keep this thread on topic, you wouldn't have waded into the argument in the first place.

Guest Rachelle of London

It really irritates me when people post a page long argument and then say 'right, back on topic!' Um, no. You made an argument, expect someone to make their argument in response. If you really wanted to keep this thread on topic, you wouldn't have waded into the argument in the first place.

so true

Excuse me but no, I live in Copenhagen but I am mexican and I work closely with activists against the mexican 'energetic reform' which is the government's term for basically giving up our public-owned oil company PEMEX to international companies so I am familiar with the real numbers and the U.S. is nowhere near being independent in terms of oil.

PEMEX is the world's 36th most important company, the world's 5th biggest producer of crude oil, the 3rd biggest oil exporter to the U.S. only after Canada and Saudi Arabia and has the lowest extraction cost of crude oil in the world. The U.S consumes 20 million barrels of oil a day, a 4th part of the global production of oil (which is 84 million barrels a day) and only produces 8 million barrels a day. The U.S. imports 12 million barrels of oil per day yet their 'projected' reports are saying they will start exporting oil :lmao: . Of course they might if they are able to steal Mexico's and Syria's and all the other countries' oil they have targeted in their thieving agenda. Or maybe the U.S. is actually Jesus Christ and can perform miracles like he did with fish and bread and will be able to magically stop importing. The cold truth is the U.S. will be a net importer until it's last day of existence.

Also throwing around the term 'conspiracy' to discredit and character assassinate those who don't eat up what the MSM feeds them and who take the time researching by themselves, is so very stale in 2013.

And, anyone educated in geopolitics should know about covert & saboteur operations, manipulation of affected minorities and the use of religion, as they have been some of it's main instruments for more than 100 years and are used til this day.

Syria the path of the pipeline

• This new pipeline would take a "land" which starts of Qatar, through Saudi territory and Jordanian territory avoiding Iraqi territory to arrive in Syria and specifically to Homs. From Homs pipeline would branch off into three directions: Latakia on the Syrian coast, Tripoli in northern Lebanon, Turkey.
  • The main goal of this project is to route the Israeli and Qatari gas to the European continent for distribution throughout Europe, with a threefold objective. The first: break the Russian gas monopoly in Europe. The second: to liberate Turkey from its dependence on Iranian gas. The third: give Israel a chance to export its gas to Europe by land and cost.

http://www.dailypaul.com/297135/syria-the-path-of-the-pipeline

Geopolitics of Gas and the Syrian Crisis

• These strategic concerns, motivated by fear of expanding Iranian influence, impacted Syria primarily in relation to pipeline geopolitics. In 2009 - the same year former French foreign minister Dumas alleges the British began planning operations in Syria - Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia. Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of [his] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."
  • Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.
  • The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2013/05/31/the-geopolitics-of-gas-and-the-syrian-crisis.html

Anyway, if Madonna is making people talk about these issues and get educated about the real facts, then in my eyes, she has done her job. And this is precisely why the mainstream media will ignore her and try to bring her down, because Madonna has become a threat, as she is opening people's eyes.

:clap:

Actually i was thinking of MY own long post when i thought of things getting off topic. Maybe it does not come across clearly but it's not my intention to stop anyone from replying should he or she chooses to.

Actually i was thinking of MY own long post when i thought of things getting off topic. Maybe it does not come across clearly but it's not my intention to stop anyone from replying should he or she chooses to.

Thanks. Then I'll respond that simply to dismiss an 'oil conspiracy' simply because you believe that the US does not have a pressing domestic shortage of oil is a ridiculously simplistic argument. This is an attempt to control the world's natural resources to stem the growth of other world powers which are undermining US global supremacy -chiefly (but not only) China.

The last trailer is surely the most succesful till now! In just 3 days it already has more than 200 thousand views.

Do you think she can beat 100 million views with the whole video? GMAYL had half of that so I think she can do it. I think in order to make a Revolution, lots of people must know that it exists... :1251: What do you think?

ps: do you think the video wiil have a proper name? Hashtag Secret Project is very childish for a serious Revolution.

The last trailer is surely the most succesful till now! In just 3 days it already has more than 200 thousand views.

Do you think she can beat 100 million views with the whole video? GMAYL had half of that so I think she can do it. I think in order to make a Revolution, lots of people must know that it exists... :1251: What do you think?

ps: do you think the video wiil have a proper name? Hashtag Secret Project is very childish for a serious Revolution.

I doubt it will get that many views but we also do not know exactly how it will be released, do we? Frankly, I am skeptical of any true world impact unless she discloses answers to the problems the world is facing.

I doubt it will get that many views but we also do not know exactly how it will be released, do we? Frankly, I am skeptical of any true world impact unless she discloses answers to the problems the world is facing.

I think they will just upload the video on the artforfreedom site.

I don't think a Madonna video can change the world and I'm sure she doesn't too. It's not about having answers to problems humanity is facing for thousands of years, is about making people think. That's her role as an artist. And I can't wait!!

I think we are getting closer to the official title since now it's #secretprojectrevolution

This new clip has been getting a lot of media attention. E! News talked about and even aired a few seconds of it. So I think there could be a chance that the whole video could gain a lot of hits, that is if it will be available on youtube, which i'm sure it will.

it aint about giving people answers its about making them think for themselves

come up with their own damn answers, lol. which no one has found cuz all too busy sleeping in the matrix.

it aint about giving people answers its about making them think for themselves

come up with their own damn answers, lol. which no one has found cuz all too busy sleeping in the matrix.

And how does a 20 minute art film do that? I guess we'll see. Hell, any celebrity can start a website that says, "Think for yourself". I need concrete substance otherwise this is just simple vanity dressed up as politics.

Guest bluejean

I think it just address social change and social responsibility. That's the sense I get. I'm glad because quite frankly nobody seems to care anymore. We have people being hypersensitive about stupid issues and turning their back on things that matter.

Exactly. It's great she's done something to make a difference.

Guest bluejean

I am actually really excited for this project. This is the sort of thing an artist of Madonna's calibre SHOULD be creating.

To all those people saying "it's just a 20 minute video, it won't change anything" if everyone had that attitude nothing would ever change. If everyone makes effort to stand up for what they believe in we can change the world. How do you think marriage equality has come so far around the world? Certainly not by people sitting back claiming to be powerless.

I am actually really excited for this project. This is the sort of thing an artist of Madonna's calibre SHOULD be creating.

To all those people saying "it's just a 20 minute video, it won't change anything" if everyone had that attitude nothing would ever change. If everyone makes effort to stand up for what they believe in we can change the world. How do you think marriage equality has come so far around the world? Certainly not by people sitting back claiming to be powerless.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

tumblr_mhr8al3XXE1s0x5wto1_500.gif

Only time I've ever seen Madonna look awkward in front of a camera. :lol:

Exactly. It's great she's done something to make a difference.

:clap:

Yusssssss Bluejizz. Tell it to them!

Nightshade, what exactly do you mean by CONCRETE SUBSTANCE? Do you want Madonna to disarm the world?

Guest bluejean

If some unknown filmmaker around the corner created some short film for the same purpose noone would doubt it's value. But because it's Madonna it becomes "why is she bothering, it's not going to bring world peace so why bother." It's about doing her bit to stand up for what she believes in. And the good thing about this project is it's not some cringe "save the planet" song, it's a creative piece of work. It looks like it's going to be REALLY good. Who knows what audience it will reach but it will (hopefully) be powerful to those it does reach.

Meanwhile we have other pop stars claiming to be artists with their meaningless crap. This is why Madonna is the best.