Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Pud Whacker

Me neither! She is so powerful, in front of a camera. You can't take your eyes off the screen. The imagery she has created over the years is just brilliant.

Marvelous! I Want MOOOOOORE!!!

oh I am liking this new trailer! She looks great. I could be very happy w/ 17 minutes of this, even if there's a speech over it I can just mute it and watch the images :) until a good solid 5 minutes of just quality HER is engrained in my brain. I'm sure there's a least 5 minutes of Madonna fabulous-ness w/ just her and weed out a lot, not all, of her back up dancers too. A lot of them are pretty good though. Fuck it, I'm gonna love it all.. visual-wise.

Long video and photo shoots, I'm on board. New music would be nice of course but whatever; a little Madonna is better than none at all.

Her voice seems kinda raspy and .... sloppy though. Maybe it's meant to be that way idk. Will have to see in it's entirety to judge for sure.

Seeing M looking great in this trailer has already erased a lot of the lazy gaga nakedness over the last few days. My eyesight is returning! Thank you, M

Each trailer gets better and better. Her face and voice are like a god send compared to the utter SHIT that is about this year.

The thing that excites me the most is the involvement of VICE they create some really great stuff, a lot of political stuff these days aswell.

So cool.

theres a thread about that billboard (prolly a gym)

i love all the images in this project so far! VICE IS AWESOME! and like i said she should release that amercia song as a single, lol

it sure is!!!

I can't believe my friend literally put it on her. Saw her up close topless and fitted it on her! I would have died. Like I mentioned before, he maintained his composure until he left, got on the train and cried his way home! :lol: I totally would've too!

Looks fantastic. Love when she get's socially and politically involved. Madonna is one artist who tries to use her influence for the greater good. Whatever comes of it, I'm proud she's doing SOMETHING! More than I can say about most who sit around on their computer, bitching and moaning about the most ridiculous things and details.

I can't believe my friend literally put it on her. Saw her up close topless and fitted it on her! I would have died. Like I mentioned before, he maintained his composure until he left, got on the train and cried his way home! :lol: I totally would've too!

where was this part filmed, and what else did he say happened?

Actually, for some reason, I thought that the "warehouse" prison type shots were in Brasil during that initial one day shoot but now when I think of it, it could have been anywhere and they could have brought the clothes anywhere as well. I do have the pic of the bra laid out.