MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

What button do you click to download the torrent, I'm so confused. Help Help!!

Click download on the wesbite, then open, and if you have a torrent program installed (if not, try utorrent or something similar) then it should open in the program and is pretty straightforward

Click download on the wesbite, then open, and if you have a torrent program installed (if not, try utorrent or something similar) then it should open in the program and is pretty straightforward

THANK YOU

I'm taking advantage of the VPN I used to access EPIX, try downloading hotspot shield. However, mine has no seeders what so ever, do any of you other people who are downloading it have them?

Thanks for the tip!

The one you're saying to download! 14,3% now! :superman:

WOW, that's fast! Mine is at 3 % percent now, 1 hour after I started downloading...Way too long! Please seed when you're finished!

WOW, that's fast! Mine is at 3 % percent now, 1 hour after I started downloading...Way too long! Please seed when you're finished!

How do I do that?

You'll see when you're finished, I don't know which programme you are using, but there will be a "Seed" button.

It's weird why yours is so fast, though. My internet connection is actually quite fast as well, but the download is still slow.

I don't know if mines even working, I've been on ages and I'm not even on 0.1%, but I am in the UK away from any seeders (those torrent sites are blocked here)

now 12 % I hope to be finished in 3 hours :D/>

I don't know if mines even working, I've been on ages and I'm not even on 0.1%, but I am in the UK away from any seeders (those torrent sites are blocked here)

Which torrent are you guys downloading?

Which torrent are you guys downloading?

Yeah, I'm downloading the 5GB one with no success what-so-ever. Jaron, you're in Germany and on 14% so surely I must get something? I think my torrent program is broken or something

Well, I'm from Germany as well, but mine is v slow too (downloading the 5gb one as well). Please to everyone who's downloading this, seed it when you're finished!

I wanna see this motherfucker fully downloaded before the broadcast rolls on! :thumbsup:

I'm downloading the 5.31gb one... Which one is the 5.1gb?!

I believe that was just a mistake. There only is the 4gb torrent containing the recorded stream and the 5,31 gb torrent containing the ripped HD stream.

I believe that was just a mistake. There only is the 4gb torrent containing the recorded stream and the 5,31 gb torrent containing the ripped HD stream.

*phew* thanks! :)

It's awesome. Just watched the whole thing. Amazing. I have minor issues with the editing pace and a few shot selections, but overall, it's a great capture of a once in a lifetime tour.

Props Madonna. You keeping bringing your A game!