MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

I love the editing, I do get the point about how choppy it is, but I think that ADDS something to it, shows all the little elements, and thats how you would be seeing it from the audience anyway

Same here, exactly what I was thinking!

Guest Rachelle of London

Same here, exactly what I was thinking!

when I was at the shows I was trying to capture everything, I think M wanted the DVD watcher to experience what we experienced in the actual shows

Guest Rachelle of London

The LAV performance is amazing, im in tears watching it, how can anyone dislike this virgin! M is revealing everything for us! Its the best!

Can I just say.....

THIS IS HER BEST CONCERT AND FILMED CONCERT.....EVER!!!!

Flawless...and perfection from beginning to end.

NEVER EVER doubt the Queen.

Guest Rachelle of London

Seeing this has finally given me the cliosure for this era! bring on the new album

I watched it earlier today and I made a few mental notes. Overall, it's a beautiful experience from beginning to end and it feels like it lasts so long. It's really quite amazing. Realizing that this is how Madonna wanted us to experience the show makes it that much more special. Gang Bang was my highlight. It gave me chills, especially at the end. Transgression was brilliant. I loved all the added on sound effects too. I'd definitely say its her best concert recording (and best concert heh).

That said, a few things I thought were weird...

The end of Best Friend with the zooming in on "LOVE" was a little awkward.

The fact that they included so many individual fan shots is cute, but I'm not really here for that.

WHY did they mess with Human Nature's vocal? Okay, maybe they didn't buy it sure sounded like they did. It sounded lame compared to the raw Olympia vocal, which works better with the message of the song. Someone here said it was kinda S&S sounding, and I definitely hear that too. This is the only vocal I wasn't crazy about.

The stills in LAV/LS seemed very out of place to me (and I only liked em less when I had to explain then to my viewing party), but towards the end of LS, I liked em a little bit more.

I get that there was so much going on on the entire stage during Vogue, but I still could've used a couple more close ups there.

Other than that, it's basically perfection. It made me love performances I had appreciated less and made me appreciate the ones I loved even more. I'm proud to say MDNA was my first M Tour, and this DVD only does the tour justice.

30 minutes in and I'm already exhausted, how the fuck does this woman do it?? I thought for sure a lot of you Madonna loons were exaggerating when praising it, but holy shit, it's amazing. More entertaining than any summer blockbuster this year.

Will this be released in theatres? Anyways, back to Madonna... Express Yourself is starting!

Guest bluejean

My video is downloading at 1.2 MB right now...in half an hour i'll see it for myself. Since my screen in this computer is not high definition or anything like that i might not think it's too bad, we'll see :D

How are you getting it at that speed, mine is barely moving. What's the link?

OH MY GODONNA....

I have no words to describe it. It is MUCH better than all my high expectations!

I don't know where to begin! THE BEST RECORD OF HER CAREER!

All the parts I wished for are there!

LAV/LS = THE BEST PIECE OF ART I EVER SAW

LAP = I WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY

The editing is perfect. Loved the slow-motions, it adds for the scene. It went by so fast, just like the real show...

I want to watch this over and over and over and over!

I thought I would bother the pants and the sleeves. NOOOOOO! It isnt distractive AT ALL! LOOOOOOVED!

:inlove:

She did it again. I'm so damn proud. I could write so much more!

And she did right in re-using the Olympia footage. It really is good.

She mixed BOTH versions of Celebration! If you pay attention, you'll see when she does the hand coreography, the song is GI2M but the coreo is from when she singed only Celebration. I LOVED!

And she did right in re-using the Olympia footage. It really is good.

She mixed BOTH versions of Celebration! If you pay attention, you'll see when she does the hand coreography, the song is GI2M but the coreo is from when she singed only Celebration. I LOVED!

Oh, that's what that is!!!! I thought that she had changed it for Miami, knowing it was going to be recorded and realizing that the microphone in that part is totally unnecessary. You never needed to sing that part, girl! It looks much better when she does it hands-free. So glad they thought so too.