MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

So you are telling me that the opening number in chile was EY. Was that whole section scrapped because of time or technical issues?

:yes:

The opening song of that particular show was "Express Yourself", with an extended intro.

No reasons were given, though it is assumed there might have been some issues caused by heavy rain.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah Madonna was sick, and it was raining very heavily and some of the props used in the first segnebt wouldnt of been suitable in the rain. They did get Holiday and Spanish lesson though

I'm flying out to Dominican Republic on the 22nd. I'm going to miss the exitement here on the forum that night and the inevitable breakdowns.

are you coming to Santo Domingo?

So, this was posted on some forums and then on some facebook groups. I don't know the original source so it can be totally untrue.

The EPIX showing of MDNA is going to be very edited due to time constraints. I'm not really sure exact what was cut out yet until I see the full show as I was waiting to watch the DVD since I couldn't go to the actual show :coffee: but since I ended up getting to see the workprints, I spoiled it :laugh:

They completely cut out Gang Bang on one of them.

So, this was posted on some forums and then on some facebook groups. I don't know the original source so it can be totally untrue.

The EPIX showing of MDNA is going to be very edited due to time constraints. I'm not really sure exact what was cut out yet until I see the full show as I was waiting to watch the DVD since I couldn't go to the actual show :coffee: but since I ended up getting to see the workprints, I spoiled it :laugh:

They completely cut out Gang Bang on one of them.

I've heard this as well. That they are censoring a lot of the first section because of the guns. But I think is bullshit, right????

The first section never appeared in any Epix commercial..

I told you guys a while ago this would be cut at least almost 30 minutes...no one believed me even though the official website says it's only 1:30 hours long! You were asking to be disappointed really...

And i had that feeling Gang Bang could be cut...but we'll see i guess...i hope it's not! :S

Guest Rachelle of London

I'll probably be hated for saying this but its kind of good that they might not show EVERYTHING on the broadcast. It gives us something to look forward to on the DVD.

I've heard this as well. That they are censoring a lot of the first section because of the guns. But I think is bullshit, right????

The first section never appeared in any Epix commercial..

oh my gosh, could u imagine if they start the show with GMAYL? :s703:

I'll probably be hated for saying this but its kind of good that they might not show EVERYTHING on the broadcast. It gives us something to look forward to on the DVD.

agreed, i want some stuff cut lol

i think they might shorten the opening to just before the "oh my gods"

god that would be sad. I would rather lose two songs than the opening. The chants give me chills every time, I thought I was going to have some sort of fit when I heard them in person, and the thunder is something else too.

Is it me or is the coloring/lighting/whateveryouwannacall it is a bit off/over-produced?

I feel the same, the contrast is off. & The colors r 2 saturated imo.

I've been trying to sign up for the free trial but their website must be having some issues and I downloaded their android app and that crashed right away. drama, drama, drama!

god that would be sad. I would rather lose two songs than the opening. The chants give me chills every time, I thought I was going to have some sort of fit when I heard them in person, and the thunder is something else too.

same. the chants are kinda my fav thing of the entire show :o