Secret Project

Camacho

Let's hope this mess starts to MAKE SENSE soon. Then it'll all be over and done with and she can get back to overseeing the LAP 25th Anniv. edition, courting new producers, writing new tunes, landing that Norma Desmond role, planning the new super-tour. Y'know, all that boring stuff.

what's the message behind defend paris?

Spend lots of money on meaningless merchandise to convince yourself you're doing something for the good of the planet whilst making the owners rich when really you're just trying to look cool instead of getting off your arse and actually doing something constructive. Possibly?

abfab.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

As one of the biggest supporters of Secret Project these past few months I'm now fed up of it tbh! Just release the thing. Its not even being reported in the media. Just fansites!

So this Defend Paris thing is owned by Madonna or Brahim (= Madonna anyway)?

Idk... I really need M to explain all these things about guns and violence, its not my cup of tea.

Guest Rachelle of London

The only thing being reported about the Secret Project is a new Skype product!

I wonder if they are going to do promo

So this Defend Paris thing is owned by Madonna or Brahim (= Madonna anyway)?

Idk... I really need M to explain all these things about guns and violence, its not my cup of tea.

I'm with you. Her latest choice of words has me reeling right now and I want to know what this is about. It's not building anticipation, it's getting on my nerves.

Although @chellehigness I think it is reaching the public because a guy I know who is not a fan asked me what is this thing Madonna is doing. I was like "how do you know about that?" I couldn't tell him much.