Secret Project

Camacho

OMG I love the score ! But what is it ????? A film ? Music vdo ?

now this is the Madonna that is interesting

And the Madonna that I truly fell in love with. Her ability to make thought-provoking, edgy imagery is second to none. I guess what sets Madonna apart is that she's always genuinely appreciated and understood art and artists.

I had doubts at first and thought it was so over-hyped but from that trailer it does look pretty good. Is it actually M they're throwing on the floor? That could've ended badly considering she was still on tour. Was the whole project filmed/shot in those two days in Argentina, or will there have been another shoot that we don't know about?

Its fucking amazing.

And we will finally have Madonna Cawoman-ish! She's amazing acting like a feline. OMG. (btw, exacty how Mensch told us months ago! :thumbsup:)

Now we only need a date!

Its fucking amazing.

And we will finally have Madonna Cawoman-ish! She's amazing acting like a feline. OMG. (btw, exacty how Mensch told us months ago! :thumbsup:)

Now we only need a date!

:)

I'm so thrilled to even have the opportunity to provide info!

That was a slaughterhouse, not a concentration camp :lol:

Oh yeah. That was it. I thought it was strange playing paintball in a concentration camp.

I loved that they used the W.E. score!

but it sounds like it's been filtered or edited. What if there's a song using the score? Or if Abel wrote her some more music? What if it's like an extended film piece with Gang Bang and a new song and oh no my imagination is running away with me and I'll just wind up dissapointed.

Oh yeah. That was it. I thought it was strange playing paintball in a concentration camp.

the fact that at the screening when asked if there would be a new song she answered "“I’m not telling. It’s a secret.” makes me think that in the initial plan there was no new M song in the project but that she has now changed her mind and has/will record(ed) a track for this... I think this project is evolving a lot from what they had planned at the beginning.