Secret Project

Camacho

The back of the bus rumour is weird, reminds me of a french singer's song, "Rosa" by Pascal Obispo, sings about the first black woman to sit in the bus with white people. By the way Obispo sung Frozen in a Madonna special tv show years ago

I worry this 'secret project' will just come and go relatively unnoticed unless there is a song and a video attached to it.

Maybe it's going to be a traveling installation like the Ecstatic Process one that travelled with her when she toured Japan for the Confessions Tour. Or maybe we will get another W spread like 2003 and 2006. Those are always nice but hardly anything to get excited about. We have had 30 years of interesting visuals from Madonna, I hope this isn't just another magazine shoot but something that will indeed start a revolution.

I can just hear the lyrics now:

I ain't goin' to the back of the bus

I am gonna create such a fuss

It all seems like a fuzzy dream

You wouldn't believe the things I have seen

R-E-V-OOOOOOO- LUTION

Y-O-U- Fuck - Putin

:laugh:

I m no girl for the back of the bus

wingy wingy wingy whats left of us

I know you hold the key

for the bus mmmmmmmmmmmmm now I seeeeeeeeee

I had those usual fuzzy dreams

And I have a bus sickness it seems

Maybe it's Madonna's take on what happened to girls on CaCa's therapy bus?

Guest Rachelle of London

I love how Madonna and family are now speaking \brooklyn street slang! love it

Guest Hilary91

I m no girl for the back of the bus

wingy wingy wingy whats left of us

I know you hold the key

for the bus mmmmmmmmmmmmm now I seeeeeeeeee

I had those usual fuzzy dreams

And I have a bus sickness it seems

You've just made my day :laugh:

Each time I see this thread bumped up a little bit, I think FINALLY something is happening.....yet every time I come in here it's nothing. Does anybody even care about this anymore?? It's been hyped for a half a year. Unless this turns out to include a brand new double album from Madonna, I really don't care at this point. There is no way it's going to live up to this hype.

Each time I see this thread bumped up a little bit, I think FINALLY something is happening.....yet every time I come in here it's nothing. Does anybody even care about this anymore?? It's been hyped for a half a year. Unless this turns out to include a brand new double album from Madonna, I really don't care at this point. There is no way it's going to live up to this hype.

same!