Secret Project

Nonoka

It would be really awesome if it was released in some kind of book sort of like XStatic Process did. I have been thinking a lot about that book lately and how sad that since it's so ridiculously expensive now I will probably never get it, but if I had catched it when it first was released...

^^^ Is he the one that's now a judge on Italian X Factor?

not a judge, but is (or at least was until a couple of years ago....don't know if he's still...) the choreographer

mensch...have you seen michelle in The Age of Innocence??? she was glorious...

btw...i'm wondering what music will be used in the video....

No I haven't...I don't know how I missed that. Gotta catch it.

I wonder if it's original music for this project alone. It would be cool if its something M related but completely changed like they did with xstatic process... (I'm not hinting anything lol. My friend really didn't know)

me too....

maybe some mdna track totally reworked....

that movie is wonderful...and it's maybe the only one where the other actors eat up daniel day-lewis....really beautiful movie...and you should take at look at Married to the Mob...an 80s comedy....

me too....

maybe some mdna track totally reworked....

that movie is wonderful...and it's maybe the only one where the other actors eat up daniel day-lewis....really beautiful movie...and you should take at look at Married to the Mob...an 80s comedy....

But he says it's not MDNA related and there's no new music? Interesting that she was listening to Gang Bang remixes though. Sounds like there may have been a plan to release it but they canned it when the project died so quickly.

For X-static process there was 'Disposition' which was Vogue played backwards so I'm wondering if we may get something like that. I'm really perplexed now with all the mentions of old costumes back to BA and then the Pussy Riot stuff and black eye. I can't even imagine what this is going to look like!

Thanks Mensch for last info!! You are making us happy!!

Could you describe us some movement did by Madonna?? I want say if she was on the bed, with a gun, smoking.... What she did during the film??

Guest Rachelle of London

I know...Mensch if you dont want it spreading around I'd suggest delteing it....other fansites snoop here, I've seen comments copied onto other fansites let alone pics

I know...Mensch if you dont want it spreading around I'd suggest delteing it....other fansites snoop here, I've seen comments copied onto other fansites let alone pics

Ok, I'm deleting it then! Ahhhh! Hope it's not too late!

nooooooooooooooooo i missed it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spmeone could pm......

Missed it too, darn it!

Gotta wait unless someone has it and will share!

girl ain't got cheap tastes

That bra is gorgeous. She would look epic! Like a gothic-vamped out version of the blond ambition cone bra! Ugh, I hope she used it for the shoot!

Guest Rachelle of London

Very true LCD, I'm still LOLing at the fans that think M had a boob job for Reinvention Tour hahaha