MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

MadonnaBrasil reported the dvd is scheduled to be released in the 2nd half of may 2013.

That's my guess. If it's not a specific date, I don't believe it as true.

MadonnaBrasil reported the dvd is scheduled to be released in the 2nd half of may 2013.

Well, this is probably likely if she intends to release the "secret project" art that month too. She seems to combine her projects' buzz a lot.

From BoyCulture.com's review of the GLAAD Awards last night:

"Soon enough, the full "Nobody Knows Me" interstitial from Madonna's MDNA Tour (pro-shot, clearly from an upcoming DVD release) played and out strolled Madonna, decked out head to toe in a Boy Scouts uniform."

"Soon enough, the full "Nobody Knows Me" interstitial from Madonna's MDNA Tour (pro-shot, clearly from an upcoming DVD release) played and out strolled Madonna, decked out head to toe in a Boy Scouts uniform."

I knew it was from the DVD. You could tell! The little clip JWoww posted was enough to know that! How exciting! It looks amazing! :wow:

Judging from the clips, there are a number of shots of the slack-liners in that interlude which kind of irritates me. I am more interested in the screens than those guys. I suppose the opposite is true for me when it comes to the JML clowns. Love them. I guess we'll have to wait and see the whole thing. I wish they would include the screen videos as extras so you could watch those works of art alone.

Judging from the clips, there are a number of shots of the slack-liners in that interlude which kind of irritates me. I am more interested in the screens than those guys. I suppose the opposite is true for me when it comes to the JML clowns. Love them. I guess we'll have to wait and see the whole thing. I wish they would include the screen videos as extras so you could watch those works of art alone.

The guys make the statement full circle. I love it. I see what you mean about it taking away from the video's magic but we can't have it all. We already have NKM video.

:lmao:

One chick falling asleep.

She should have filmed the Yankee Stadium shows.

I completely agree. I don't know why she picks the city she picks sometimes.

Im not really into those slackliners.. The video itself is powerful and I feel like anything else distracts the message of the video. no matter how amazing the dancers are. I know some may disagree and think they even add to the message, but I love the video so much by itself :)

Im not really into those slackliners.. The video itself is powerful and I feel like anything else distracts the message of the video. no matter how amazing the dancers are. I know some may disagree and think they even add to the message, but I love the video so much by itself :)

I SO agree with you. Ever since "Drowned World" tour in 2001, I was REALLY annoyed that the videos made specially FOR the tours have been treated so recklessly. Increasingly, with each tour, alot of these videos have become a large part of the message and or theme of the show. With what they can do on Blu-Ray/DVD nowadays, I'm sure they could include at least 2 versions of the show. 1 for those interested in the choreography and another for those who only want to see MADONNA.

Otherwise, as others have stated, include the full uncut videos as a bonus feature.

As far as I can judge, the NKM footage actually looks quite good. I think it's a good thing to focus on the slackliners too, but I don't understand why they cut to them when they just stand there and watch the screen (you can see it at the Marine Le Pen bit). But other than that particular shot, the footage looks good.

Yaz in the MadonnaTribe forum:

"NKM footage looks promising and what I noticed: there is actual concert footage only - no bits from original backdrop video. And it really looks like CT DVD type of editing"

It would be great to know if the DVD has already been completely edited or if they're still working on it. That would make it more clearer when we can expect the release.

When I saw the show live I remember that NKM video was so intense I was completely drawn to it!

And I just wished those guys would stop jumping up and down so they'd stop blocking my vision. Hahahaha!

Would be amazing to have it as an extra on the dvd!

When I saw the show live I remember that NKM video was so intense I was completely drawn to it!

And I just wished those guys would stop jumping up and down so they'd stop blocking my vision. Hahahaha!

Would be amazing to have it as an extra on the dvd!

I don't understand...didn't the backdrop leak already? Why is everyone asking for it? I'm so confused.

I like it with the dancers. But anyhow, I can't believe no one leaked the full NKM from the GLAAD awards! :(

Guy O. answered a couple questions on Twitter this evening,

"@guyoseary: @labeteendedans she's working on the DVD."

"@guyoseary: @michaelsette7 all I can tell you is that she is working on it everyday. Will give you more info when we have it."

At least we know she hasn't forgotten about it!

What exactly is she working on? She said herself that she didn't do shit for the sticky DVD.

Digital make-up is what she'll be working on.... :stir:

I cannot understand why it is taking so long for this release, it was filmed in November and is still being edited! The Confessions Tour: Live from London was filmed in August 2006, edited and on TV in November and then released commercially in January 2007. And you know how much editing that had!

At least I cannot complain about it that much, after the shambles of the Sticky & Sweet Tour. Filmed in December 2008, TV broadcast July 2009 and then released commercially in March 2010!!!! Also, I'm Going to Tell You a Secret had a similar fate: filmed in May-September 2004, broadcast October 2005 then released commercially June 2006. Her tour DVDs always do better commercially when they are released quicker