MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love a date, or a predicted date...but we all know Ms camp will never give us that

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love a date too, just gotta find the right guy first. I wish M's camp could arrange one for me.

ask Guy or Colleen

New video of NKM:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drksfjBSmdk[/media]

Wow, that was very messy and way too fast. 5 shots in 2 seconds don't make the recording better for me. Also, I don't get why it's necessary to show single faces of the audience. Do they want to underline the interlude's serious message by trying to tell us "Look how moved those people are!" ? Get Stupid didn't need that either, just let the show speak for itself!

Not seeking this edit so far...

I think it looks fantastic. The fast shots are to try and grab everything that's going on in the video and in the performance. Showing the audience is to show part of the journey. All the faces of humanity seeing how the world has self-destructed.

It was shot in a very climactic way which is a great way to interlude itself to the final section. I hope all the interludes are shot in the same way...this one obviously being the most serious and readying for the final section...the celebration of life and faith.

I can't take this wait any longer. I'm literally going to attack Guy's twitter any day now for some news!

Guest Rachelle of London

I wanna see the Justify My Love interlude!

I hope the Turn up the Hits interlude features the audience singing along...the bit during music where it cuts off and the audience is still singing gets me everytime

I wanna see the Justify My Love interlude!

I hope the Turn up the Hits interlude features the audience singing along...the bit during music where it cuts off and the audience is still singing gets me everytime

Me too! TUTR interlude is the shortest of her mantage interludes!

I can't remember being so impatient while waiting for the S&S dvd, this is crazy. I watched heavenly MDNA at Olympia last night again which makes this waiting for the whole thing even more painful!

What I didn't like about the NKM editing, is that they didn't show much of the IMPORTANT last part of the video when people start kissing each other! I mean, that's what the main message of the video is, make love not war, but they showed too much of the dancers and audience during these few seconds, so some people might miss it.

Guest Rachelle of London

"serious audience reactions" were probably taken while they waited for the show to start, lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so upset Guy ignore all our questions about Madonna and the DVD.

It makes me think he doesn't know who is looking forward to buy it.

Let's face it, besides the fans nobody is so excited for this release... There's so much going on now on music...

It would be great to have a release date. And would help marketing it until it came to the stores.

And Alex, a preview, like you suggested would be even better! And make some buzz about it on the media.

MadonnaTribe has posted a new article on the DVD:

New infos about the MDNA Tour DVD

MadonnaTribe can finally share some exclusive information about the long awaited DVD/Blu-Ray for the MDNA Tour.

Editing is in the final stages and expected to be finished soon. Our sources hint that a potential artwork has already been selected, although we don't know yet from which section it's going to be. However, Interscope has supposedly turned down a proposed cover from the Transgression section as it's, according to them, not commercially appealing enough and could keep potential buyers away.

The very complex editing is proceeding perfectly along Madonna's vision. As you already speculated, the DVD has a cinematic style to it, similar to the Confessions Tour release. However, an editing technique which hasn't previously been used on any concert DVD from Madonna will be displayed with this release:

Madonna wanted the DVD to have a real movie-like effect. Thus, many songs are heavily cut, reducing the running time to about 100 minutes, according to our sources. As an example, Madonna's speech has been cut completely.

We can also reveal that audience shots were reduced to a minimum, with the audio also masking out most of the audience noise.

A first test screening has already taken place. All formats are listed as DVD and Blu-Ray, although a CD hasn't been mentioned yet.

"I'm Going To Tell You ANOTHER Secret"? :|

guys, that article is not true.. that fansite never posted it. yet I see people mention it everywhere.. it's getting a bit annoying :p

Welcome to the internet.