Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

well...Europe is important not couse of the money but as for relevance of an artist

god bless america but europe is cultural centar of thw world

yes, she is still relevant in europe and sells more than in any other continent. It doesnt mean, that she will do less money on the next tour, only she did this time less. I am sure, after 2-3 years, the economy will be stronger and she will do again good.

Have been tweeting the shit out of Guy since last night for pit tickets, it would be such a treat to be able to see the last show from inside the GT! Fingers crossed!

good luck!

it better be vegetarian

not difficult - now, finding a vegan pizzeria in Cordoba might prove difficult. ;)

Have been tweeting the shit out of Guy since last night for pit tickets, it would be such a treat to be able to see the last show from inside the GT! Fingers crossed!

His message on Madge's FB earlier today implied that there are no golden tickets tickets available. Just my interpretation.

His message on Madge's FB earlier today implied that there are no golden tickets tickets available. Just my interpretation.

No, he just said he won't bring golden triangle tickets with him when he give the pizzas. He just want to celebrate with them instead of being bothered with this.

am I the only person that loves Guy, he takes a lotta shit....I could so see him telling Madonna that people are upset over the Santiago show and her telling him to give em pizza hahahah

I love him too! people blame him for EVERYTHING, if anything, we should thank him for this tour, the superbowl, etc.

We all know the promotion was crappy because Madonna reluctance to do any promo, so Guy had to make the best of it with the limited Madona time..that resulted in the ridiculous non-traditional promo LOL..but still i dont think it was completely his fault...

Darn it! Almost 5am, im still tweeting Guy with no luck hehe

Went to a few str8 bars here tonight, Mdna is all ppl in Cordoba are talking about! So excited!