Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

Guest bluejean

And yes I like Guy. Now that we know all the things that happen that fans don't like are because of Madonna (no promotion, late starts etc) there's no reason to hate him. He tries the best he can.

I love that video where she throws cubb's cake on his face :lol: You can tell they are also close friends.

And yes I like Guy. Now that we know all the things that happen that fans don't like are because of Madonna (no promotion, late starts etc) there's no reason to hate him. He tries the best he can.

I love that video where she throws cubb's cake on his face :lol: You can tell they are also close friends.

Oh and he should try. Sorry, but he's getting 10 percent of her fucking money. In my book that's enough motivation.

And to those who say she's responsible for not promoting her album. Please tell me at what point was she supposed to that??? You all know her schedule of 2012, so stop implying she's a lazy bitch. It's offending. Repeat that workload first and then we talk.

Guest bluejean

The only time I was let down by Guy was when he stated so many times M would tour Australia then remained silent when she cancelled and still hasn't commented himself directly .

Once again I'd blame Madonna. She agreed to do it then changed her mind. That's probably why she made that audio message and he said nothing.

Looking at her current state though it was probably for the best anyway. I don't think she could do another month without cancellations.

Guest bluejean

who's cubb? and when did she throw cake at Guy?

CUBB is a Mnation member, he designed a Gang Bang fan poster which Guy Oseary liked so much he used it on a cake for a special MDNA celebration they had during rehearsals. Madonna cut a slice then shoved it in Guy's O'seary's face. It's on the Madonna YouTube account

Guest bluejean

Makes sense. Because she loves South American audiences. Asia would be boring in comparison, Australia probably abit stale too actually.

Anyway dates were never announces, that is probably why not much was said when it was "cancelled." It was really only media speculation and only hardcore fans were 100% expecting her I think.

Guest bluejean

I knoooow. I'm so looking fwd to seeing the DVD. I hope it does come in March as Live Nation have said. But I think that is very tentative.

I have a feeling she was done with Like A virgin back in Rio.

I doubt we'll get it tonight

My brother flew to Cordoba and will cut his wrists if she doesn't do it 2 nite. I told him not to get his hopes up.

I heard through the grapevine that Guy wanted M to go to Asia/Oz instead of South America and she INSISTED they go back to SA

But why when they cancel stuff do they not say anything, I was surprised when they cancelled the Dallas show that there was a statement.

Hmmm....haven't M and Brahim been together about 2 years now?? Didn't C. Ciccone say she goes through 2 year cycles in her relationships?? Sounds like it's time to go to SA and pluck another cute, young, innocent boy off the streets. ;)

Gus are you in the Golden Triangle?

wishing all you fans there an amazing show.

please keep us posted.