AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

if i wasn't on a diet trying to melt away my layers of fat from my american holiday i'd be stuffing myself with zooper doopers all day :(

Apparently, it reached 43 in my suburb a few weeks ago, but I was in Italy, so I missed it! A much more bearable 32 here today. Hang in there, southerners!

I don't get why people have sugar filled ice blocks...they only make you more dehydrated and thirsty

A tall glass of ice water or lime and soda water is the ultimate thirst quencher.

Apparently, it reached 43 in my suburb a few weeks ago, but I was in Italy, so I missed it! A much more bearable 32 here today. Hang in there, southerners!

Carta, great to have you back :laugh: Missed you on the Aussie thread. Back in time for the ultimate heatwave. Although strangely Melbourne and Adelaide are hotter than Queensland.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Australia Day to all. Love this holiday and the long weekend that comes with it. :laugh:au-flag.pngwallpaper5-1024x768-1-1hgacaq.jpg

Can't wait to walk down the street with all the patriotic horse shit anal bag bogans drapped in the Aussie flags and southern cross tatts on display for all to see on this wonderful national holiday. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

CJM, be thankful you are at work to avoid all the anal horse shit bags!!!

There is nothing wrong with being patriotic on Australia Day! I'm kind of getting annoyed with all these people trying to push invasion day bullshit and white guilt onto modern Australians. I also find it sad that second and third generation "wog" kids grow up with more pride about the countries of their grandparents and parents than the country that has given them so much opportunity. I'm FIRST gen aussie and have actually visited the places of my parents birth and you know what? They are shit holes. I'm so grateful to have been born and raised here. That said like San, growing up Australia day was never a big thing, it's only growing into adulthood that I've really come to appreciate just how great this country is! Happy Australia Day!

On a side note does it piss anyone else off that we can't get In Bed With Madonna on DVD/Bluray? Like seriously WTF?!?!

Happy belated Australia day.

tumblr_static_9857_b6d1.gif

My comment wasn't directed at you VE. "Stud" posted some shit about Australia being shit hence the reason Madonna hasn't toured here since TGS but apparently he's deleted it.

I thought it was a bit odd that you were taking me not realising that it was Australia day so personally haha.

Hahah nah, but it is a *bit* weird!!

Damn straight San! I don't know where he's popped up from but reading his comments in other thread he seems like a wanker.

There is nothing wrong with being patriotic on Australia Day! I'm kind of getting annoyed with all these people trying to push invasion day bullshit and white guilt onto modern Australians. I also find it sad that second and third generation "wog" kids grow up with more pride about the countries of their grandparents and parents than the country that has given them so much opportunity. I'm FIRST gen aussie and have actually visited the places of my parents birth and you know what? They are shit holes. I'm so grateful to have been born and raised here. That said like San, growing up Australia day was never a big thing, it's only growing into adulthood that I've really come to appreciate just how great this country is! Happy Australia Day!

On a side note does it piss anyone else off that we can't get In Bed With Madonna on DVD/Bluray? Like seriously WTF?!?!

OMG it's the only blu-ray I'm dying for. BEYOND ANNOYING, it's even region locked fuck you shit heads release it now!!

Can't wait to walk down the street with all the patriotic horse shit anal bag bogans drapped in the Aussie flags and southern cross tatts on display for all to see on this wonderful national holiday. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

CJM, be thankful you are at work to avoid all the anal horse shit bags!!!

Unfortunately I work at Crown so my day has this far been bombarded with fucking morons. Old people morons. They are so fussy and demanding and can't hear and FUUUUUUUUCK