AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Now I have a face to put to Ivy's hilarious posts!

You all look fabulous and the party sounded epic. Thanks for the photos and stuff xoxo

Aw San!!! It was amazing to meet you finally and yep loved meeting Ivy too - San and I searched for him and San found him on the dancefloor with his Erotica riding crop - and yes we all got whipped :D

• 3 weeks later...

There is an apartment going for sale next door to me, they could certainly afford it. Just not sure where they will all sleep as it is only a one bedroom? But it would be cool to have them come over for some scones and chamomile tea- hope they are not too fussy like when Gwenyth visits and I spike her food with gluten and peanuts due to her allergies.

Oh my! Why are they here? I heard her and Brad were looking to buy property here :dramatic:

CJM, she is going to direct a movie here so will be in Australia for a while. San is overseas otherwise she could take her and the kids for a tour of Sydney

There is an apartment going for sale next door to me, they could certainly afford it. Just not sure where they will all sleep as it is only a one bedroom? But it would be cool to have them come over for some scones and chamomile tea- hope they are not too fussy like when Gwenyth visits and I spike her food with gluten and peanuts due to her allergies.

:lmao: Ivy, first Goop and now Angie. You just need to have Jennifer Anniston and Juliette Lewis over to your place for scones and tea and you will have entertained all of Brad Pitt's lover girls.

Grazie Carta

:smooch:

ma che c'entra il mio italiano con i miei calzini??? :ohmy:

and to ivy bitch... a very clever and beautiful aussie girl told me that i speak english a lot better than most australians do!!!! :lol: (she was probably lying 'cause she's very nice and kind....but whatever!!!!) :tongue:

:rotfl:

And I want to say that Vande is such a gentleman! :dramatic: Beautiful inside and out...I always could tell just from our interactions here. But to add to that; kindness, extreme generosity and such a down to earth, humble person. No surprise really...he is a Madonna fan :)

Vande brought us the best Roman pastries...that cannoli was to die for! AND...completely surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers :o:bow: Nathan is still talking about how wonderful our couple of hours together was. You made quite the impression!

Now we have departed beautiful Rome and are in Naples...let's just say Naples has some shabby chic character going on :lol:

I want more Roma!

Grazie Alfonso! I look forward to returning to Rome sometime soon!

I will post pics later :)

And I want to say that Vande is such a gentleman! :dramatic: Beautiful inside and out...I always could tell just from our interactions here. But to add to that; kindness, extreme generosity and such a down to earth, humble person. No surprise really...he is a Madonna fan :)

Vande brought us the best Roman pastries...that cannoli was to die for! AND...completely surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers :o:bow: Nathan is still talking about how wonderful our couple of hours together was. You made quite the impression!

Now we have departed beautiful Rome and are in Naples...let's just say Naples has some shabby chic character going on :lol:

I want more Roma!

So sweet. Remember San, I told you to bring Vande back to Australia with you in your suitcase. :laugh:

So lovely that you met up.

I second the above, but also San can you please put some of Vande's canoli's, that husky dog of his, his whacky sense of humor, and these unknown parents that he speaks of all in the suitcase as well to bring back to oz:)

I want more Roma!

san....you're authorized to post this in every thread of the forum :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone managed to track down a copy of the deluxe edition of The MDNA Tour here? JB HiFi still has "awaiting stock" on their website and my local store says they haven't received any copies at all. Slightly annoying!

Has anyone managed to track down a copy of the deluxe edition of The MDNA Tour here? JB HiFi still has "awaiting stock" on their website and my local store says they haven't received any copies at all. Slightly annoying!

I went into the JB HiFi store all excited on the supposed day of the release and it was not there. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just a quick recap... when Madonna promised she would come to Australia and then abandoned us again at the last possible minute, fucking up everyones plans and being like a big shit being done on the face of her Australian fan base...

I threw out everything, I gave up on her completely and you know what, I don't look back at all.. It was actually extremely liberating.. there is so much fucking good music out there in the world, it is a bit silly to be so obsessed with one woman.

I will probably always admire her as a celebrity and some of her classic songs will always be in my heart but what she did to us as is just as unforgivable now as it was at the time and she is still kind of dead to me now... because why? oh Lola is going to be moving out of home in a few years..

WTF!!??

Fuck you

The day the music died indeed

Maybe I should get a job writing for an online publication and become a thorn in her side? Nah I wouldn't do that, I still love and respect her but I'm just really over it now, she killed it. You can't fuck people around like that and not even give a reason until months later on the same day your fashion collection launches in that country , oh and the excuse is the lamest thing you ever heard

Still bitter much?