AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

I wish Australia was that green hahaha

Love how they completely ignore Perth ( and rightly so :)

For you Melbournians, did any of you read MX yesterday when a Madonna Stan wrote in to Vent Your Spleen and pretty much bagged all these wannabes;) I was expecting retribution in today's Vent Your Spleen but nothing, I think someone at MX enjoys Madonna;)

On a side note, flight is booked to Brisbane, and costume purchase this weekend;) and too whoever it was, I think San who is contemplating Beyonce over Brisbane, boooooooooooooooo!

Love how they completely ignore Perth ( and rightly so :)

For you Melbournians, did any of you read MX yesterday when a Madonna Stan wrote in to Vent Your Spleen and pretty much bagged all these wannabes;) I was expecting retribution in today's Vent Your Spleen but nothing, I think someone at MX enjoys Madonna;)

On a side note, flight is booked to Brisbane, and costume purchase this weekend;) and too whoever it was, I think San who is contemplating Beyonce over Brisbane, boooooooooooooooo!

oooo no i didnt see it, would love to have read that though.

and San is not contemplating beyonce over brisbane. i brought up that someone is buying me tickets and san told me to come to brisbane instead :p alas I can't come anymore as I'm struggling to save for my holiday to America in December :(

I had a laugh when checking out Lola's blog for Material Girl. You often pick up great Madonna photos and stories there. Anyway, there was photos of ear cuffs that are the latest trend. They used a photo of our own Bogan Princess Lara Bingle to show how popular these cuffs have become. I bet Lara would be thrilled to have her photo used !

Screen-shot-2013-07-09-at-11.54.13-AM.pn

Oh hell NO! I would never :o

I am booked and going to Brisbane :D It's Carly who would rather spend her Dad's money on boronce' tickets than ask for that money to go to tickets to fly to Brisbane. Shocked and dismayed quite frankly :cries:

Oh hell NO! I would never :o

I am booked and going to Brisbane :D It's Carly who would rather spend her Dad's money on boronce' tickets than ask for that money to go to tickets to fly to Brisbane. Shocked and dismayed quite frankly :cries:

it's only because it has to do with my younger sisters birthday. otherwise i wouldn't be getting anything lol!

Oh hell NO! I would never :o I am booked and going to Brisbane :D It's Carly who would rather spend her Dad's money on boronce' tickets than ask for that money to go to tickets to fly to Brisbane. Shocked and dismayed quite frankly :cries:

Shucks:) see you in Brisbane and hopefully not Lara Bloody Bogan:) though I have no idea what you look like;') we will all have to wear name badges at the Madonna party like those ones you have to wear at work conferences.

Hi my name is David, I'm in I.T and I like cats!

Shucks:) see you in Brisbane and hopefully not Lara Bloody Bogan:) though I have no idea what you look like;') we will all have to wear name badges at the Madonna party like those ones you have to wear at work conferences.

Hi my name is David, I'm in I.T and I like cats!

Ivy, You are going as Dear Jessie aren't you :laugh: Sorry, could not resist that again as I know how much you loved the song and video. :chuckle:

Carlush.....Sisters don't get present before M related activities are funded :lol: She should sacrifice for the Queen!

Ivy....there must be a photo of Carly and I a page or so back. We'll find each other. Should I be yelling out Ivy or some other name :D

I watched embarrassing bodies and they had a guy with this exact condition. The penis is trapped up in the abdomen for some reason. It could have more to do with the fact he and the guy on the show are fat fucks

Hey guys! I live in a nice condo on Bondi Beach.

Thought you all should know.

Are you holidaying in Bondi Beach or pulling our legs ? :laugh:

Either way, great to have you back in the Aussie thread.

I watched embarrassing bodies and they had a guy with this exact condition. The penis is trapped up in the abdomen for some reason. It could have more to do with the fact he and the guy on the show are fat fucks

:lmao:

Tomorrow i'm waking up early tomorrow because i'm going to go to one of those reject/salvo places on the hunt for any Madonna album/singles/DVDs/other items on the off chance that I will find any. I don't know whether or not that falls into the pathetic column :lol:

i have found a few things madonna related while op-shopping

and :dead: at the gunt comment

I finally bought my first Madonna single to add to my collection! I didn't have any high hopes to find a Madonna single there but sitting there in all it's glory was the Music CD Single inbetween the Big brother album and the Backstreet Boys.

Well done VeronicaELectronica, :thumbsup:

In keeping with my utterly childish joy at hearing Madonna's songs on the Project ( I think I am going crazy ) last night there were 2 songs played. When they were rightfully trashing Australia for being so behind the UK and New Zealand re gay marriage, they played Ray of light. And later on the story about teaching people how to use the internet, they played Burning Up. To top it off, I heard 3 Madonna songs on the radio - Borderline, La Isla Bonita and Hung up while I was channel surfing in the car.

They play a lot of Madonna on the Geelong station Bay FM. Discovered it by accident once but it is now one of my tuned in stations. Seriously, plays both old and new music. I also hear a lot of Madonna on Smooth FM. Mainly Crazy for you and Live to tell but other stuff too. Fox and Nova often play Madonna at night, well they were 2 months ago as I was working night shifts and heard her a lot at that time. Going back to work in August so hope they are still playing her. Mix Fm seems to have changed a bit now. Advertising as playing 2000 K onwards but still play a lot of Madonna.

Brisbane's top station (97.3) play her regularly. They play "the best from the 80s, 90s and today" (with a healthy dose of 70s ABBA thrown in...!) and the music they play really is the perfect blend of what is popular today and classics (e.g. they'll play "Blurred Lines" followed by "Like A Prayer", then "Get Lucky" and "Blue"). In the last few weeks, I've heard "Sorry", "Like A Prayer", "Hung Up", "La Isla Bonita", "4 Minutes", "Music" and "True Blue".

Brisbane's top station (97.3) play her regularly. They play "the best from the 80s, 90s and today" (with a healthy dose of 70s ABBA thrown in...!) and the music they play really is the perfect blend of what is popular today and classics (e.g. they'll play "Blurred Lines" followed by "Like A Prayer", then "Get Lucky" and "Blue"). In the last few weeks, I've heard "Sorry", "Like A Prayer", "Hung Up", "La Isla Bonita", "4 Minutes", "Music" and "True Blue".

Thanks :) I think I will listen to this version of mix because 106.5 doesn't have a varied mix like the Brisbane one seems to.

As luck would have it, I had mix on in the kitchen and then they started playing Ray of Light. I was so excited about 90'sdonna that I jumped around my kitchen to ROL like a total loon with the volume blasting :lol:

Edited by VeronicaElectronica

Thanks :) I think I will listen to this version of mix because 106.5 doesn't have a varied mix like the Brisbane one seems to.

As luck would have it, I had mix on in the kitchen and then they started playing Ray of Light. I was so excited about 90'sdonna that I jumped around my kitchen to ROL like a total loon with the volume blasting :lol:

So glad you discovered Madonnanation. You are a lot of fun.

So glad you discovered Madonnanation. You are a lot of fun.

Thanks :) I am a Madonna newbie in the sense that I've only been a fan for about two years now and the MDNA era was my first. I do remember the Confessions era and the Hard Candy era though and I so hated 4 minutes so much since I absolutely loathe/d Justin Timberlake. He was my hydrangeas. I was aware of her songs and videos though since I use to sing them all the time on singstar so I guess I've always kind of liked her.

Edited by VeronicaElectronica