AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

for don't know what reason... :chuckle: ....today i feel a little bit australian too.....can i celebrate with you...?...i have some things original aussies..... :sneaky:

this thread has been going for nearly a year and a half :lol:

i love how its in the general madonna section yet we don't really talk about her in here anymore hahaha.

iggy azalea posted this video. she said it was her dad reading. i dont know if she was being serious or not lol. still so fucking aussie hahaha.

The Runt who said C#nt

That's brilliant!! I'd love to get them for my students!! :thumbsup:

Carta they are great aren't they.

Also Carta, this is a bit late, but loved your comments about Cyndi Lauper in the original Grammy's thread. You were spot on and I am not sure why people keep trying to downplay her success. She had far more than just a few hit songs and deserves more respect.

Guest bluejean

I should have posted here when I saw the Hard Candy gym in Sydney afew weeks ago. The only Madonna related incident on Australian soil in recent times. Unless we count those True Blue mugs Cheap As Chips were selling in 2012.

Man I bought like three of those mugs. I anonymously send one to my CEO for Christmas via internal mail and he still drinks from it.

hahahaha

The heatwave has returned. Just about melted when I went out and I also was stupid to forget not to be careful touching the seat belt buckle in the car. Felt like a major burn it was so hot.

We are going to have a week of 38+ here in Adelaide :(

I want winter to start right about now please!