AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Australia is so funny. :lol:

Remember GU, you are going to charter a jet to Brisbane for this event. :laugh: No excuses about looking after your daughter or washing your hair either. You have tried those excuses before and they won't cut it this time. :lmao:

Ivy, San and I are also going! I haven't even booked my flight yet. Oh lord please don't let me forget Sandra hahahaha

Get to it missy!

We're staying at the Metropolitan Motel on the same street as the venue. I think the whole joint is booked with Madonna loons :lol:

Don't worry Carly, I'll look after everythanggggg :D

We're staying at the Metropolitan Motel on the same street as the venue. I think the whole joint is booked with Madonna loons :lol:

Don't worry Carly, I'll look after everythanggggg :D

Sounds like a plan, but is this place in brisbane cbd or suburbia Brisbane or that gay suburb fortitude valley? ( need to get my bearings, and outfit:) what does wear to an erotica party?????

Will check facebook shortly for invite, thanks Matt!

Jazzy you attending?

Cheers

Sounds like a plan, but is this place in brisbane cbd or suburbia Brisbane or that gay suburb fortitude valley? ( need to get my bearings, and outfit:) what does wear to an erotica party?????

Will check facebook shortly for invite, thanks Matt!

Jazzy you attending?

Cheers

Ivy, would have loved to have gone but unfortunately can't this year. I was planning to be in Tasmania for family birthdays and holidays ( I can see you about to do a 2 head joke ) but now am looking after my dear Dad who is very sick. I am pretty shattered really as he is now home on palliative care and I am looking after him.

I know you will all have a wonderful time though - what a fun lot of people to spend time with as well as being Madonna loons.

Well, Aussie members, what is the feeling about Kevin Rudd being back as PM. I liked Julia Gillard and think the media's hatred of her was just disgusting but unfortunately I think the ALP knew they could not win this election with her as leader. I hate the thought of Tony Abbott being PM so just hope that Rudd can somehow turn this around.

I'm so pissed. Can't believe the debacle the ALP have become. They mishandled everything and the media just perpetuated everything....and urghhh! Stupid LNP just had to sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

And at the end of the day Labour won't win and we will be stuck with Tony fucking Abbott and the other right wing douche bags running the country. Patting their rich business buddies on the back.

I really respect Julia...even though I was horrified when she knocked off Rudd. She is the best person for the job. Knowledgeable, tough as guts and truly cares about the welfare of everyday people. If only people were smart enough to realise that. This is a real fuck up.

I'm so pissed. Can't believe the debacle the ALP have become. They mishandled everything and the media just perpetuated everything....and urghhh! Stupid LNP just had to sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

And at the end of the day Labour won't win and we will be stuck with Tony fucking Abbott and the other right wing douche bags running the country. Patting their rich business buddies on the back.

I really respect Julia...even though I was horrified when she knocked off Rudd. She is the best person for the job. Knowledgeable, tough as guts and truly cares about the welfare of everyday people. If only people were smart enough to realise that. This is a real fuck up.

Totally agree with you San. The media's hatred towards her was just over the top and I admired her as well. Just watched her speech and thought she was dignified, strong and gracious. The constant in-fighting of the ALP has been their worst enemy. I actually also like Kevin Rudd as well strangely enough. I bet that Abbott will be replaced by Malcolm Turnbull as opposition leader as I am sure that the Libs have to know that people hate Abbott.

Her speech pretty much captures every reason why she is the best person for the job. I liked Rudd too, but his ego and self interest ultimately got in the way, as it has again, and this situation will end up no better.

Her speech pretty much captures every reason why she is the best person for the job. I liked Rudd too, but his ego and self interest ultimately got in the way, as it has again, and this situation will end up no better.

Also, we have the best economy in the Western world and yet Australians seem to think we are in dire straits thanks to an incredibly biased media. I know what you are saying about Kevin Rudd's ego getting in the way but he seems to have the public on his side.

Lol, let's see if that lasts more than 5 minutes. Recent polls still show that even with Rudd they won't win. It's the party.

Sorry ladies of M Nation ( not really:) but good riddance to Ms Gillard and Timoffy.

Don't get me wrong but I can't stand Abbot either,

Ms Gillard has no one to blame except herself!

After what she did to the Australian public health sector, universities, and her disguised homophobia I say na na na, na na na hey hey goodbye! She is obviously stupid when she picks on three sectors that were once great supporters of the labour party and fucked them over royally. Not that hard to figure out really why her support was down!

I know someone who worked for Rudd and made note of him being the biggest cunt, and yet I am still glad he kaboshed Gillard.

On more pressing and urgent matters than politics, I'm off to get my costume this weekend, yay! Eroticcccccccccccca!

If you want to save money on a Erotica costume, you could always put on a pair of high heels, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth and pretend to hitch-hike naked. Goes with the Erotica/Sex image :laugh:

Just Joking, I bet you will have a great fun costume.

If you want to save money on a Erotica costume, you could always put on a pair of high heels, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth and pretend to hitch-hike naked. Goes with the Erotica/Sex image :laugh:/>

If you want to save money on a Erotica costume, you could always put on a pair of high heels, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth and pretend to hitch-hike naked. Goes with the Erotica/Sex image :laugh:/>

Nobody needs to be a witness to that:)

Am off to Northcote as their is a hugh closing down sale of a costume and mask shop. Am thinking Dita meets Dear Jessie???

Sorry to read that you are unable to make it:(

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering how many Aussies here watch the Project. I know San and CJM do I have noticed they are using a lot of Madonna music lately. Two nights in a row I heard Express yourself and Hung up. Her music always sounds incredible. Also, who remembers the debate last year between Carrie Bickmore and the US gossip correspondent Hyla about comparing Madonna and Lady Gaga's tours ? He claimed Madonna was threatened by Gaga's success and that Lady Gaga never copied express yourself with Born this way. He also said that he thought Gaga's tour would gross much more than the MDNA tour but Carrie ( huge Madonna loon, as is Dave Hughes ) said "no, the material girl all the way" He said well, lets compare a year on shall we, but they never have. She also stood up to the likes of Steve Vizard who disappointed me so much when he said that Madonna was mutton dressed as lamb regarding the Superbowl performance. Shows what a Madonna loon I am, getting excited when the Project plays Madonna songs.

I 'watch' it when I'm away from home or when my man is away...so I wouldn't really now what's going on on there. I'm surprised they do like her...I always got a feeling that they didn't like her

I 'watch' it when I'm away from home or when my man is away...so I wouldn't really now what's going on on there. I'm surprised they do like her...I always got a feeling that they didn't like her

San, Carrie loves her but I think she does not mention it much anymore due to Charlie Pickering always making nasty comments about Madonna and carrying on about how old she is. He has sort of mocked Carrie before over this - he can be a total arrogant pig at times. It is either his way or the highway. Dave Hughes talked about how much he loved Madonna once on his morning radio show.

I don't really watch it because Charlie Pickering bugs me to no end. I do love Carrie and Hughesy and sometimes I watch if Chrissie Swan is on. Though I did watch all of their coverage of when Kevin became Prime Minister again. I think Andrew G is also a bit of a loon as well:

Thanks for the welcome Jan! I'm going to go to Australia one day & try to see as much as I can! :wink:/>

Heritage_Places_02_2.jpg

I wish Australia was that green hahaha