AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Went to JB yesterday and bought Dick Tracy and A League of their Own :wow:

Going to order Evita off amazon soon. Which company do I email about getting Truth or Dare released for the other regions? I want it but it's region A locked :(

On Blu-Ray or DVD (Dick Tracy and ALOTO)??

I bought "Truth or Dare" a few years ago, but I don't know where from. I've just checked and it's Region 1, which is bizarre, since I don't have a Region 1 DVD player....!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget Aussies, that the Annual M party is happening over a weekend in August...16-18th. Join the FB page https://www.facebook.com/brisbanemadonnaparty for actual party details. There's more to it than that but that information is only in an invited 'EVENT' page. If you're keen for more details, let me know.

Carls (and Jazzy?).......I've booked my flights. There are other peeps from Melbourne that are arranging to fly up at the same time; if you'd like I can get that info for you once they've arranged it.

:tigger:

Don't forget Aussies, that the Annual M party is happening over a weekend in August...16-18th. Join the FB page https://www.facebook...anemadonnaparty for actual party details. There's more to it than that but that information is only in an invited 'EVENT' page. If you're keen for more details, let me know.

Carls (and Jazzy?).......I've booked my flights. There are other peeps from Melbourne that are arranging to fly up at the same time; if you'd like I can get that info for you once they've arranged it.

:tigger:

Thanks San, I would have loved to be there but will be in Hobart that week for a holiday and to celebrate family milestone events. Most of my relatives live in Tasmania. I have heard every joke around about having 2 heads. LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful time though and remember GU is going to charter a jet to be there :chuckle:

Don't forget Aussies, that the Annual M party is happening over a weekend in August...16-18th. Join the FB page https://www.facebook.com/brisbanemadonnaparty for actual party details. There's more to it than that but that information is only in an invited 'EVENT' page. If you're keen for more details, let me know.

:tigger:/>

Booked already?! My lord you are organized. Question does one have to be 18+ to attend these events? (I haven't looked at what is involved yet)

Poor Golem being compared to that vile pig. I just can't accept that liberal will win. Do you think It's a done deal?

Poor Golem being compared to that vile pig. I just can't accept that liberal will win. Do you think It's a done deal?

The thought of Abbott as Prime Minister fills me with dread. Unfortunately, it seems on the cards. If the American people think Bush was embarrassing, I just shudder to think of what the rest of the world will think of Tony Abbott.

• 2 weeks later...

I see him all the time as I live on the northern beaches, he is very creepy in person! I still think that a few months out from the election they will give him the boot & put someone in who the public would actually vote for to be the PM. He has served his purpose to bring labor down & he has done it well, however he cannot win the vote outright & to avoid a deadlock again like last time the liberal party need to remove him at the 11th hour to secure victory.

I see him all the time as I live on the northern beaches, he is very creepy in person! I still think that a few months out from the election they will give him the boot & put someone in who the public would actually vote for to be the PM. He has served his purpose to bring labor down & he has done it well, however he cannot win the vote outright & to avoid a deadlock again like last time the liberal party need to remove him at the 11th hour to secure victory.

Leebf, what you said is pretty much the truth. I have yet to meet anyone including Liberal voters who actually like him. I feel sorry for you having to see him on the beach. Was he wearing the dreaded budgie smugglers that make everyone cringe ?

Thankfully no I haven't had the misfortune to see him swimming but when I see him in person he is always in election mode very smug. I had a friend who worked at a petrol station & had to serve him she said he was sleezy & creepy & it felt like he was trying to show the he is like normal people just going about doing his daily chores!

I don't think the liberal party even like him but as he has helped bring labor down the cant kept but keep him, perhaps they think that with labor being in such a mess they will just cruise to victory with no policies or a good leader but I don't think the public want to see him represent us on the national stage!

I love their parody's they did a great one of I touch myself it was brilliant! They did another good madonna one making fun of the blond ambition tour where she inpales a dancer with her cone bra whilst singing like a virgin I think a whipper snipper is also used in that scene!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ok so I was watching Channel 4 tonight and a 5 minute commercial by Shayne Warne about hairloss was on! hahahaha

Ok so I was watching Channel 4 tonight and a 5 minute commercial by Shayne Warne about hairloss was on! hahahaha

Chelle, So you are also putting up with those Advance Hair Yeah Yeah adverts in the UK. :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, So you are also putting up with those Advance Hair Yeah Yeah adverts in the UK. :laugh:

hahah the weirdest thing is that the number to order the hair stuff was an Australian number, there was no UK number to call hahaha

I love their parody's they did a great one of I touch myself it was brilliant! They did another good madonna one making fun of the blond ambition tour where she inpales a dancer with her cone bra whilst singing like a virgin I think a whipper snipper is also used in that scene!

LOL yeah, you mean this one...

Can't remember the last time I watched the logies. Australian celebrities are the absolute worst :lol:

San, I always get amazed at how badly so many of our stars are at making speeches. I appreciate that public speaking is hard and nerve-wracking but they are in a profession where they are in the public eye and should be prepared. Also, what a cringe-fest when a few of the award winners talked about not expecting to win etc and did not prepare a speech and then got out their mobile phones to look up who they wanted to thank. Lastly, what a joke it is when Joel Madden from Good Charlotte wins most popular new talent for his judging on the Voice !