PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

well, im in the H1 section, row 23th...and it seems there are 44 tickets to sell in rows 2-4, only for the good price of 540 pounds! I guess they won´t sell them...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and I´ll try to seat there!

This is an awful venue.

Way too big.

I saw her there for S&S (luckily, I had a great time).

I'm assuming she's going to have bad reviews.

It is often the case when she comes to France.

I think they have something special planned for this show. M hinted at something in a rehearsal the other day and one of the dancers made a comment with a wink that suggests there is something special going on. We'll see in time.

I think they have something special planned for this show. M hinted at something in a rehearsal the other day and one of the dancers made a comment with a wink that suggests there is something special going on. We'll see in time.

I'm hoping the surprise will be that Marine Le Pen will join her on stage for a dance off during Vogue

Edited by find_a_groove

Golden Circle for me! #mybodyisready

Why, oh why didn't she do Bercy?! :sad:

I'm hoping the surprise will be that Marine Le Pen will join her on stage for a dance off during Vogue

:chuckle:

1987 WTG Tour Stade de France and as it has been said, S&S

Tbqh, i wouldn't expect a massive surprise, my guess is that it is indeed the National Party Day (kind of 4th July for americans) there will be a great firework after or during the show, there will be lots of fireworks that day around Paris anyway, with or without Madonna, and truth is that weather in Paris is shit right now, i gave up Paris shows when she left Bercy (a perfect arena imo) i've seen her ther for all the DWT, RI and Confessions, hope to be back on the next tour, if she gives up the stadiums

And it´s going to rain!! FUCK it!

No offense, but it's stade DE France :)

I have shitty places, cause I'm too lazzy to queue hours to get closer to the stage, & too cheap to afford 400€ tickets, which mean I might never experience a pit or a eye contact with Madonna :blush:

Edited by Monkey

No offense, but it's stade DE France :)

I have shitty places, cause I'm too lazzy to queue hours to get closer to the stage, & too cheap to afford 400€ tickets, which mean I might never experience a pit or a eye contact with Madonna :blush:

i´m not offended, correct me anytime you need to!

Guest northernlad

. . .get back to Bercy!!

I imagine they'll book her for the new Arena 92 on the next tour(s) which while less than half the size of SDF will still be twice the size of Bercy. But hopefully some day. . .

I imagine they'll book her for the new Arena 92 on the next tour(s) which while less than half the size of SDF will still be twice the size of Bercy. But hopefully some day. . .

not Bercy next time! jjoooooo! no!

anyways, I´m off to Paris! agur!

Have they even started building that stadium? When will it open?

Ah ok, so that's why she was rehersing Je t'aime moi non plus by Gainsbourg yesterday

[media=]

[/media]!

yes cuz if ya'll remember correctly she told jimmy falon on facebook chat that she wanted to sing this in france

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

Stade-de-France-world-cup.png

OMG am excited for you guys in France . Enjoy the show !