MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Human Nature (warning loud audio)

she takes her shirt off at the one minute mark..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77OdWxC9ow8

LORD HAVE MERCY

N8SCZ.gif

This is what I was talking bout y'all! I squint my eyes, imagine platinum blonde hair and it's the Bedtime Story tour *weeps*

Ugh, I love Hulkdonna, she's so sexy...the way she moves is just life itself. I also get a bit of a Girlie Show vibe from it aka the tour of Sex generation children.

This, Erotica and Candy Shop will from now on b known as the acko section :fag::dramatic::wow:

Now hold my hand.

Why is there no clip of Candy Shop????

I'm most excited about that performance!

Me too. :( Rumor has it that that's the performance that she brings Natalie Portman onstage and eats her out. Natalie isn't in Tel Aviv yet, so that's why there are no clips.

Me too. :( Rumor has it that that's the performance that she brings Natalie Portman onstage and eats her out.

oprah.gif

Guest bluejean

People that eat at a concert or people that get up and leave to take a bathroom break. I will never understand this.

Me neither really, I mean it doesn't cross my mind. Alcohol, yes.

Once I was at a Lady Gaga concert, we were in the seated area and mid show this big fat woman sitting in front of us produced a whole roast chicken from her bag that she'd brought from home, ripped the bag open, broke the chicken apart and slowly ate the thing while watching the show :lmao: So random.

Just the thought of them too being friends....

antm_fist_pump-1332519690.gif

I'd love to read their txt message convos.

I was able to find this screen cap of Natalie and Lola's convo, but none of Madonna and Natalie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLl5y0mLVndmCo2vZFdbkbR9Qcdo2UMV7iXOi1dXWvNZNohAyyvw

The green is obvs Lola.

I'm saying this with love (I swear) but "Open Your Heart" sounds like a Disney soundtrack song.. I'm thinking Lion King.

But oh my God.. "Masterpiece".. please.. oh my Lordonna!! :inlove:

Once I was at a Lady Gaga concert, we were in the seated area and mid show this big fat woman sitting in front of us produced a whole roast chicken from her bag that she'd brought from home, ripped the bag open, broke the chicken apart and slowly ate the thing while watching the show :lmao: So random.

That sounds amazing :wow:

Sometimes I wish I were a careless fat ass. Sometimes.

Oh this is all too much for the old Doc.

Now, more importantly, is there a conveyor belt? I demand some WTG The Look of Love dramatic pushing and pulling *falls over*

Oh this is all too much for the old Doc.

Now, more importantly, is there a conveyor belt? I demand some WTG The Look of Love dramatic pushing and pulling *falls over*

There's stairs!

Did u guys c the new clip bitch posted? The stage + Kazaki homos = LIFE.

Streaming media is blocked at work :(

I'm just pretending to be a part of the convo until I get home

There's stairs!

There best be amaze stair strutting. What do I mean, of course there will

And I'm also pleased at the good tour hair .

Good tour hair is everything, I don't know where we'd b without good tour hair. The Dyan Canon Sticky & Cheek Draperies were kinda distracting though.

RAUL, EXPLOTA ME!

I can buy a motorcycle 2 u know... :fag:

Express Yourself, Vogue, Human Nature and Like A Prayer................THANK YOU FOR NOT MASHING THEM UP WITH AN AWFUL GUITAR OR SUBPAR ARTISTS! Thank You so much Madonna!!! Not to many so called greatest hits but these few performed in an almost original rendition will and has made my day and though I wont be going to any of the shows I cant wait for a DVD or Television broadcast! BTW you can see what a difference a Madonna show can be without the recycled Jamie King!!!

So is this there more than 1 guitar song (TUTR.) I haven't seen evidence of any others??

i don't give a fuck.