MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest bluejean

Oh 'I Don't Give A' soon to become 'Ray of Light 2013' by the time she hits the Oz :lol:

I would have expected more than 2. Surprised she's not doing it for Masterpiece although I'm glad cos she looks hot performing that as is.

Guest ditaluver

Oh my God at that new clip!

I TOLD Y'ALL this tour was going to be Blond Ambition UPDATED! The stage! The robes! The stairs! :wow:

her falling back towards her dancers

all the slacklines

the stairs! I cant

i cant breathe!

:dramatic:

Guest bluejean

Can someone post it as a separate clip, I can't view those videos from those sites at the moment :bad:

I think Lady Gaga fans should shut up. Lady Gaga has been playing Mrs. "1989-92 Madonna", and making millions out of it without any proper respect to Madonna. Madonna has every right to make this move. I will enjoy this performance so much. I can't believe some gays think Lady Gaga is the first one who is defending them. She is blatantly using gay issues as a promotion tool. Madonna defended gays when it was something totally uncool to do and her popularity was harmed by that. I'm sure Lady Gaga would be playing good American girl if she was living in that era. She is totally fake. Madonna may not be kind, but she is honest..

Notice how nobody here mentions "GMAYL"? :lmao:

Is it wrong to like it?

Isn't that like a Solveig/M.I.A./Minaj demo or something? :sour:

Sarcasm aside, I think it will be decent on tour. The costumes alone make that performance exciting.

Isn't that like a Solveig/M.I.A./Minaj demo or something? :sour:

Sarcasm aside, I think it will be decent on tour. The costumes alone make that performance exciting.

"GAYL"

Better? :lol:

Stop watching!!! Im trying to :( (so far im an epic fail)

Oh God me too! What a bastard I am! MDNA is life!

Looking in this new perspective on the video I'm surprised how this shit is fucking HUGE!

:lol:

Anyway,

I really wanna hear JML. That tiny clip gave me goosebumps.

TELL ME 'BOUT IT!!! :wow:

It sounded creepy. It better be. I've never been so excited over an interlude. :lol: For this and for NKM.

Guest ditaluver

God, I hate him! He's everything that's wrong with Madonna.

Guy O entertainment. WHAT A JOKE

wait and see that clip i posted. a fan goes to get his pic taken with Guy and I swear he acts like a fucking snob.

these fans stop stroking this douches ego

Guest bluejean

Woow it does all look rather good. I don't think these videos do the show justice cos they're so far back. Can't wait to see it all up close!