MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest ditaluver

Bur so far WF/H interlude looks skippable to me.

but its there for a reason..to tell the story. and the dancing looks sooo cool

i dont even get beer or anything during these shows. I just stay put. especially if on the floor.

I've never felt any desire to eat (or even drink) during a Madonna show. Usually I'm a nervous wreck before the show and once it starts I'm just standing there like hypnotized, watching in AWE :shock:

but its there for a reason..to tell the story. and the dancing looks sooo cool

i dont even get beer or anything during these shows. I just stay put. especially if on the floor.

yes, the dancing looks cool.

Me too. But are you even allowed to get food/drinks "inside" the stadium/arena? Here we weren't allowed to bring water. I was DEHYDRATED after the show.

The only thing I'm wondering a bit is why the setlist is shorter than the ones from her previous tours :sneaky:

Because she is too old to do 25+ songs? :old:

Guest Not4Pussies

i never go to a restroom break. if i drink, i get it before the concert starts

and i dont eat hot dogs, so i stay put.

i do wish she had added at least 2-3 more songs.

Everybody, right before Celebration

Some Girls, right after Vogue

had a complete Basque section that included Masterpiece, Love Spent, Open Your Heart, You'll See and Falling Free

Impressive Instant, right before I'm Addicted

but oh well, imma enjoy it to the fullest with what she wants to give us.

yes, the dancing looks cool.

Me too. But are you even allowed to get food/drinks "inside" the stadium/arena? Here we weren't allowed to bring water. I was DEHYDRATED after the show.

They gave plastic bottles of free water at some concerts in Europe :inlove:

Because she is too old to do 25+ songs? :old:

Well, but it's not like she's done mammut long setlists before. Minus the interludes, S&S and CT had 19 songs, this tour has 1 song less. I know it's just a little thing and I couldn't care less about it, but it's a bit surprising as this seems the shortest setlist since GS.

I've never felt any desire to eat (or even drink) during a Madonna show. Usually I'm a nervous wreck before the show and once it starts I'm just standing there like hypnotized, watching in AWE :shock:

:wacko:

I'm usually drunk, screaming and twirling around like a faggot by the time concerts start.

Well, but it's not like she's done mammut long setlists before. Minus the interludes, S&S and CT had 19 songs, this tour has 1 song less. I know it's just a little thing and I couldn't care less about it, but it's a bit surprising as this seems the shortest setlist since GS.

This tour has 19 songs and 3 inteludes for a total of 22 songs.

Masterpiece by the way truly is a masterpiece. Fantastic version and she sings it beautifully. It is obvious that she loves the song.

:wacko:

I'm usually drunk, screaming and twirling around like a faggot by the time concerts start.

hahaha

That's what I usually do at concerts, but Madonna is different. Pre-show I'm a wreck, probably more nervous than her :lol:

How anyone can eat at a concert (any concert) is mind boggling to me.

I mean, fans pay good money to watch their idol and halfway through the show they decide they want hotdogs?

NO!

Guest bluejean

:manson: at people who feel the need 2 eat during concerts.

What's worse is couples who start kissing and touching eachother during concerts right in your view.

This tour has 19 songs and 3 inteludes for a total of 22 songs.

Well, I wouldn't count PDP as an own performance, as it's only 90 seconds long. So minus the interludes, this tour has 18 songs in my eyes.

But oh well, in the end, it doesn't matter at all. At least we seem to get superb performances and it's highly possible that every single performance of this show will end up amazing. :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

Well the Girlie Show only had about 15 songs performed. There's no guarentee she'll do a certain number of songs. Quality over quantity.

It is kinda usual for her to cut the classics down by removing whole verses or choruses but doing current full album tracks.

People that eat at a concert or people that get up and leave to take a bathroom break. I will never understand this.