MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest bluejean

I can't believe your friend complained about the lack of hits on S&S. That person should never pay to attend a Madonna concert, they are guaranteed to be disappointed.

2jyyvb.gif

So apparently this part is for Human Nature?

OMG....I can't stop looking at her. She's dancing so old school Madonna in that gif. Something about the way she is opening her shirt and moving her hips in the first part reminds me of in the part in the Vogue video where she's singing "beauty's where you find it, not just where you bump and grind it"....when she has the massive cones on. That spin... :dramatic: She's just so smooth, after all these years it's just amazing.

I think it was GSM who said like the MDNA album itself, she will be referencing her past tours a lot in this show. I agree, it seems even down to the dancing she's referencing her past selves.

:clap:

I'm so fortunate that I got to see DWT live. Now that I've attended the 3 tours that have since followed, I can say it was truly a unique Madonna concert experience...I suppose they all are in their own way, but DWT was just something else. I'll never forget how strange and almost eerie it was to be in an arena full of 25,000 people and it being seemingly dead silent at the start of Mer Girl and the thunderous applause when she did Holiday.

I was in tears when she performed Sky Fits Heaven :cries:

I can't believe your friend complained about the lack of hits on S&S. That person should never pay to attend a Madonna concert, they are guaranteed to be disappointed.

:lol:

I bought half of her ticket to go see RIT with me. She actually loved that show live, but when I showed her my NYC bootleg of the show some time later, she still liked but said it would've been better with more 80's. :horn: You have to understand though, this is a fan that thinks basically everything minus a few songs here and there (not full albums) from Evita onward is BAD. YES even ROL and ESPECIALLY MDNA. When she heard Nicki rapping in IDGA she was just like "OMG....this is NOT Madonna. WTF!! She's HORRIBLE now, she does too much of that techno dance shit." I was just like welcome to 2012 hon.

SEE Madonna can just never win with some. :lol:

Yes, that looks like the leopard print bra she wears in the GMAYL video.

And I'm quite sure those are pics from "I Don't Give A".

Guest bluejean

Wow I actually just got excited at the thought of her doing Human Nature right in front of me like that.

I think the show will be performed in a way that will leave casual fans WANTING to hear the new songs more and buying the new cd rather than being disappointed in not knowing everything.

This. It's boring hearing the same songs even if they're changed or something. Give the other songs a chance.

I think there's still a little bit of the sword sounds in "Vogue" that we heard at the Super Bowl? But it's not a sound-for-sound replica, so that's good. And, of course, not the same outfit. :)

Supernatural, EY is more of the Shep mix, no?

Not much of MG in GGW, with "A Material..." being repeated a handful of times.

I wonder if there's a spot by Yankee Stadium where we could see the whole show?

I'd love to be able o check out the rehearsals for both Yankee Stadium shows.

Does she even rehearse once the tour begins? Or is it just like a quick sound check a some songs the morning of?

I wonder if there's a spot by Yankee Stadium where we could see the whole show?

I'd love to be able o check out the rehearsals for both Yankee Stadium shows.

Does she even rehearse once the tour begins? Or is it just like a quick sound check a some songs the morning of?

she usually goes through the whole show........most of the time.