MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I wonder if there's a spot by Yankee Stadium where we could see the whole show?

I'd love to be able o check out the rehearsals for both Yankee Stadium shows.

Does she even rehearse once the tour begins? Or is it just like a quick sound check a some songs the morning of?

From what I know they rehearse before every show but they probably wont be in costume.

Wow I just gotta say, that is FREAKIN' EXHAUSTING! I REALLY don't know how she does it. It surpasses all my expectations of her.

Anyhow,I searched for images of Yankee Stadium...it seems pretty covered all around, unless I'm on the train passing by LMFAO

OR I sneak into someone's roof in an apartment complex. Don't know if that would go down well... :lol:

I'm going for it...

I think the show will be performed in a way that will leave casual fans WANTING to hear the new songs more and buying the new cd rather than being disappointed in not knowing everything.

THIS. The point is make people buy the album. Guy O said many times the tour IS the PROMO.

B36Z2363_g.jpg

I Dont Give A...... her shoes! :wow:

Wow I just gotta say, that is FREAKIN' EXHAUSTING! I REALLY don't know how she does it. It surpasses all my expectations of her.

Anyhow,I searched for images of Yankee Stadium...it seems pretty covered all around, unless I'm on the train passing by LMFAO

OR I sneak into someone's roof in an apartment complex. Don't know if that would go down well... :lol:

I'm going for it...

I think I've heard of her doing sound checks for stadiums while fans are already turning up... I wonder how early YS will start letting people in

I think I've heard of her doing sound checks for stadiums while fans are already turning up... I wonder how early YS will start letting people in

I doubt it'd be early. The early sound checks are only in Europe if I'm not mistaken. Either way, I'd love to squeeze as many performances as I can. I need more MDNA, MORE MDNA! :shock:

Are LAV, Masterpiece and Candy Shop online somewhere? Again, thank you to everyone who is posting links and info!

Papa Don't Preach, Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Vogue and Like A Prayer are going to bring the house down. Hung Up should get a decent reaction, although including the ABBA sample would have made it more of a crowd pleaser (I've only heard half of it, though, so I'm not sure how prominently it's featured later in the song). Like A Virgin might get a positive reaction, although from what people have said, it will be received more like "Live A Wirgin" than the CT version. Visually, what I've seen is SPECTACULAR, so hopefully, that will leave the casual fans feeling that they got value for money. Another couple of hits would have strengthened an already strong set list, though (in terms of what the casual fan will want to hear). Music and Ray of Light (as suggested by bluejean) would be perfect, and would bring the house down, as would Holiday. Maybe Aussies need to start planting a few seeds with Guy about adding even just two classics to the set list for 2013....! In any case, I am so excited about this show!!!! It's going to be brilliant :thumbsup:

Noooooooo Ive seen her sooooooooo many times and have been there for sound checks. She does not do the whole show, she does about 30 mins till shes happy with the sound and can hear herself. Maybe its changed now but Ive been outside and heard the checks for WTG, BA, GS and CT (outside the venue) Shes not on for long, its moreso about the sound of the speakers. Ive heard her kick off saying they shouldve got it right already.Ive also heard her do half of la isla and said 'perfect, thats it' and gone.

Noooooooo Ive seen her sooooooooo many times and have been there for sound checks. She does not do the whole show, she does about 30 mins till shes happy with the sound and can hear herself. Maybe its changed now but Ive been outside and heard the checks for WTG, BA, GS and CT (outside the venue) Shes not on for long, its moreso about the sound of the speakers. Ive heard her kick off saying they shouldve got it right already.Ive also heard her do half of la isla and said 'perfect, thats it' and gone.

That's what I thought, like for the Sticky & Sweet, from the footage it looked like she went through the intro nada few more songs and that's it. At least you get that much.we get nothing in the US.

CJM69, on 29 May 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

I think the show will be performed in a way that will leave casual fans WANTING to hear the new songs more and buying the new cd rather than being disappointed in not knowing everything.

How so? I mean, I'm totally with you on the idea. I'd really hope that's the case but she performs a majority of her new work on every new tour (with the exception of American Life in Re-Invention)...so how would exceptional performances effect sales? I always thought her previous performances for album tracks were awesome! I never payed attention to sales during her tours though so I wouldn't know if that did anything to help in the areas she was performing or rather worldwide when televised.

THANK YOU :bow:

OMG, JML is gonna b fucking EPIC!!!! I luv me some dark Demonna.

And OYH - damn, it's not one of my favourite songs, but this version sounds awesome. The Sagarra Jo ending is gonna b another epic moment. The mash-up is quite good.

TOL :clap:

Look @ Vadge doing squats AND singing, all S&ST Beat Goes On style. IMPRESSIVE. :wow:

Madonna & Rocco are so cute together. :rosey: I like the fact that she includes both her son and her boyfriend in the performances. :demonic:

David Banda & Mercy James for the next tour. :fag:

My psychic prediction is that there will be a dramatic spike in HotDog sales during Masterpiece.

:lmao:

To be honest, I'd rather buy a hot-dog during the Worst Friend/Heartskip interlude.

Guest ditaluver

i doubt any of you actually ever leave to buy a hotdog

i dont ever want to miss a second. ever.

I agree, that Best Friend mix doesn't sound half that bad. That version should have been on the album.

I know right. I couldn't imagine leaving for anything except maybe answering a call during the Born This Way bit, or tweeting or distracting myself.

I really like anything I have seen so far:

I love the the spider dancers on best friend, thats really cool

I like masterpiece, its always good to have a lay down song :D , tough she could do a "lo que siente la mujer part 2" for this tour, which was superb

I am curious about the opening, it will be different, maybe not as epic as RIT or but her movies has been alwyas great

I am thankful she is doing the full version of like a prayer and it sounds great, I am sure the Kalakan boys will give a different spice, I liked the male part at Superbowl

I am very curious about candy shop/ erotica

I am very positive about this tour, and I am sure, that this will be one of my favs. After Coad, S&S, DWT, this going to be my top 5. I never have been a great fan of RIT :/

Actually, me neither. I don't get those who leave in the middle of a concert to buy food (or whatever). :manson:

Bur so far WF/H interlude looks skippable to me.

Hot dogs are going to be over priced. Who wants to pay 4.50 for a hot dog when you can get an 8 pack at the grocery store for a dollar.