MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

EY is in the majorette outfit, it looks kinda RIT rehash 2 b honest.

OMG don;t say that. I thought the costumes for RIT were SHIT ! So cheap looking and homemade !

I 100% agree with that. The problem isn't the similarities in the songs, that happens alot in music, the problem is Lady Gaga's total arrogance and delusion.

Yes, I know they made a dig at M too, but overall it seemed to say that lady gaga has her head up her ass way too much. its like what I've been saying a few posts back, people take this all too seriously. its only pop music. not world hunger issues :lol:

I hope this is for EY. So many years after BAT she's still kicking it . ( tears ) :vogue:

and Honestly Bionic she can everythnaaaaang me anytime now that the tour looks stupendously spectacular !

Just in: Candy Shop is the new Music/Ray of Light/La Isla Bonita

One could only hope :inlove:

I'm so happy HN is there 2! Fuck all the haters. Okay I understand why people dislike it.

But it's one of my teenage years soundtracks...I'm more excited about that then something like PDP. OOoooowwwh Aaaaaawh I'm gonna keep my baybaayyyy

I'm so happy HN is there 2! Fuck all the haters. Okay I understand why people dislike it.

But it's one of my teenage years soundtracks...I'm more excited about that then something like PDP. OOoooowwwh Aaaaaawh I'm gonna keep my baybaayyyy

I've loved all the tour performances of Human Nature. :vogue:

Guest bluejean

Well since this could be my 1st time seeing her for real I don't mind hearing that song since I've always loved it. I liked it live on the last tour. It would be nice to hear something different other than Candy Shop but whatever, the setlists are never perfect.

But at least Music/Ray of Light and LIB were good in their original form!

How exciting with all the leaks now. I remember with S&S, I think we had the full concert in audio pretty much in the first few days.

As for M and Goober, I suppose it's a win/win situation. All the headlines will drive press for both parties, promoting both tours and music and several million queens go into meltdown increasing the profits of twitter and facebook and several of the big pharma companies. *pops a xanax*

Well since this could be my 1st time seeing her for real I don't mind hearing that song since I've always loved it. I liked it live on the last tour. It would be nice to hear something different other than Candy Shop but whatever, the setlists are never perfect.

Is a tribute 2 Suedehead, 12:51 & ME.

EVERYTHANG!!!! that i got

I think the setlist configuration is very PRINCE.

Guest bluejean

Is a tribute 2 Suedehead, 12:51 & ME.

EVERYTHANG!!!! that i got

I think the setlist configuration is very PRINCE.

I don't think so. Imagine a setlist of 10 20TEN tracks with a sprinkling of hits :scared:

But at least Music/Ray of Light and LIB were good in their original form!

How exciting with all the leaks now. I remember with S&S, I think we had the full concert in audio pretty much in the first few days.

As for M and Goober, I suppose it's a win/win situation. All the headlines will drive press for both parties, promoting both tours and music and several million queens go into meltdown increasing the profits of twitter and facebook and several of the big pharma companies. *pops a xanax*

Music Inferno >>>>> all others

Guest bluejean

Music Inferno >>>>> all others

I like Music and Ray of Light, I don't understand the hate. They're 2 of Madonna's best songs. I hope she adds them for the Australian leg.

I like Music and Ray of Light, I don't understand the hate. They're 2 of Madonna's best songs. I hope she adds them for the Australian leg.

I like Ray of Light, as long as its in the original form. :confessions:

I think it's the fact that we've been lucky enough to have several tours + two charity concerts in the UK but she's wheeled out Music and ROL each time and ROL is always pretty much the same versoin. I'd love her to do Sashs'a Twilo mix live and be a real epic anthem. S&S Music wasn't anything spesh but Music Inferno was fantastic.

It's all about choosing the right mix. Really intrigued about Candy Plop/Erotica and I've always loved HN. I love it in DWT when she screamed 'Do I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay something wrong?' whilst riding the bull.

Guest bluejean

I'd love her to do Sashs'a Twilo mix live

Me too! I love that version, I hoped she'd do that this time.

Everything looks perfect so far!! Let's see what the EY/BTW mashup will do for her. It will create a lot of controversy, no doubt about it. But Madonna without controversy is like burger without fries.

Guest bluejean

What's that supposed to mean? :confused:

I think it means that its version is a repeat of what it was in the last tour?

Guest bluejean

EY is in the majorette outfit, it looks kinda RIT rehash 2 b honest.

I was thinking Gwen Stefani rehash.

Someone just posted an article on facebook about Orbit giving his songs to Chris Brown. It was titled "Madonna's album a failure, Chris Brown got all the good songs". They posted "Oh, cry me a river. Write your own damn songs."

Naturally, in my current Madonna-hysteria I wrote a huge rant/borderline had a hissy fit over it on facebook :rant:

Oh EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE

The EY/BTW mashup is not that bad after all. Sure, Queendonna NAT acknowledging that Germanotta bytch even more would have been fantastic but OH WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO? If anything, the mashup points out even more the similarities between the 2 songs. Those who didn't catch that the 1st time will be enlightened. :fag: The SNM bit couldn't have a clearer message. If Germanotta doesn't get it, then she is stoopid. :sassy:

I love everything that I have seen/heard so far. She's so hot in that cheerleader costume.

The fact that I won't be able to attend this tour will be one of the biggest regrets of my life.

This will be probably her best tour yet, MARK MY WORDS!! :fag:

so... EY/BTW mashup is true... so there had to be an agreement between MADONNA and LADY GAGA's camp right?

No.

You don't need permission to perform and/or release a cover, neither from the original performer, nor from the songwriters.

Madonna would only have to 'clear' her use of "Born This Way" if her version included samples lifted off the original recording.

And she would need permission from the songwriters if she were to reprint any "Born This Way" lyrics, for instancr in an album booklet.

However, she will have to pay royalties to the songwriters (Lady Gaga and Jeppe Breum Larsen) every time she performs the song live and for every copy sold of the cd/dvd/bluray. Unless they have agreed on a one-off payment, that is.