MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest bluejean

I think it's inspired by my post in the other thread where I said that Brahim was beautiful but he looked like an adult version of David Banda. :shy:

bluejean you're very naughty. I don't like my influence to be used this way. It feels..... reductive.

:lol: I've already booked my ticket to the 2nd show also

That Erotica coreography is everything!!!! :wow:

I love her hair like that! I wish she would color it a bit with a lighter blond though. But She looks great anyway!

I think it's inspired by my post in the other thread where I said that Brahim was beautiful but he looked like an adult version of David Banda. :shy:

bluejean you're very naughty. I don't like my influence to be used this way. It feels..... reductive.

:lmao:

Guest Xanthium

I'm loving ALL the outfits. I do like that there is so much black. The only thing from the footage that I didn't like were her vocals on Masterpiece. Very crow. I'm not a big fan of that song anyway so whatevs.

Imagine the great official pics with this outfits and everything! I cant wait to spend hours and hours overanalyzing every aspect of it! :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

Review by Golan Haziza:

after seeing the show twice i can say that MDNA tour is about celebrating life. it's about happiness and sadness life and humanity. loneliness and moments of victory. MDNA tour is not about having one big party (that's what i thought it's going to be). MDNA takes you thorough emotional journey. the tour is in some ways meeting girlie show with drowned world tour with new stuff. MDNA tour reminds you why we love madonna so much. it reflects the huge soul and spirit of a woman of one of a kind in our generation. it also reflect a quality of star that you won't be able to find in no other artist in this generation. but most of all it remind us as fans why we are so loyal to this amazing artist for so many years.... long live the queen !!!!

Review by Golan Haziza:

after seeing the show twice i can say that MDNA tour is about celebrating life. it's about happiness and sadness life and humanity. loneliness and moments of victory. MDNA tour is not about having one big party (that's what i thought it's going to be). MDNA takes you thorough emotional journey. the tour is in some ways meeting girlie show with drowned world tour with new stuff. MDNA tour reminds you why we love madonna so much. it reflects the huge soul and spirit of a woman of one of a kind in our generation. it also reflect a quality of star that you won't be able to find in no other artist in this generation. but most of all it remind us as fans why we are so loyal to this amazing artist for so many years.... long live the queen !!!!

tumblr_m4m1jeS0x41qcn9ma.gif

Review by Golan Haziza:

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Review by Golan Haziza:

Beautifully Written. The Tour about the Catharsis of Love and LIFE. From Birth To Death It Will Be The JOURNEY Of LIFE!

Guest Not4Pussies

DrownedM reports that Candy Shop is a highlight on tour. It's sexy and funky and starts off with lyrics from Erotica. I hope, I hope it starts off with My name is Dita.... It's time for it to hear it again on tour.

I was thinking... If after the first show in Tel Aviv pops out on youtube the whole show filmed on the big screen with decent resolution. Do you will watch? I want it and don't want it in the same time.

I never saw her live and this time I will, so I don't wanna blow the surprise. What you think? Is worth it to watch because I'm still gonna be amazed by the show OR I die of jealousness of the fans that already watched and go to the seven heavens when the time comes (in december!!!!)?

Vogue reminds me of the GS version of JML outfits and choreographywise.

It does look amazing! But if I remember well, the choreography bit of M is the same as the superbowl.