MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Ooh a basque beret - that looks dangerously like another gypsy / latino campfire outbreak!

*cue over enthusiastic guitar playing*

:scared:

I could be Gypsy/LatinoFrench campfire outbreak with the beret. I might eb for Superstar ( if it's on the setlist.) with the french Oh la la reference .

I never understood that gypsy thing on SS. I thought she looked a mess and that Givenchy costume was just horrible.

This campfire outbreak looks so much better .

Well well well it all looks and sounds rather splendid to me, and let's face facts, when you are standin in a crowd watching the Queen strut her stuff, nothing else matters, I'm not gonna whinge that she didn't do such and such a song.

And I think there's more to the Gaga stuff stemming back to the SNL fight spoof. At the end of the day they are the ones sitting back laughing counting their piles of money while one Madge loon sits there in his home made cone bra and headset ensemble tweeting furiously to some Gaga Monster in his trailer park crying over the fact his latest hair bow didn't take and M ripped off Alejandro with her Vogue video

no. about winning the tour's guitar picks. he has a little contest up :)

No, he's giving away M guitar picks with the official MDNA logo.

Oh ok, thank you guys. I had hoped for the official announcement of the set list or something like that, but I know, that's wishful thinking :lol:

Well well well it all looks and sounds rather splendid to me, and let's face facts, when you are standin in a crowd watching the Queen strut her stuff, nothing else matters, I'm not gonna whinge that she didn't do such and such a song.

And I think there's more to the Gaga stuff stemming back to the SNL fight spoof. At the end of the day they are the ones sitting back laughing counting their piles of money while one Madge loon sits there in his home made cone bra and headset ensemble tweeting furiously to some Gaga Monster in his trailer park crying over the fact his latest hair bow didn't take and M ripped off Alejandro with her Vogue video

Oh, i'm just sick to death of this Gaga vs. Madonna crap. This is SOOOOOO a fan feud, not an artist one. Madonna wouldn't be including a song that she blatantly said herself that reminded her of her own song if she had an issue with Lady Gaga. Both sides of the fan bases perpetuates the feud. It's just hilariously ridiculous how some keep going on and on about this nonsense when neither artist dislike one another. I cannot believe the time and energy some fans on both sides give to this crap, rather just appreciate the music they do like. Instead, we have both sides ridiculously going overboard to the point a lot of the comments and such are becoming dangerously threatening and downright immature. The fact we have a zillion threads devoted to bashing Lady Gaga at this very community says it all ... that Madonna fans can't even find some maturity and rise above it... when that energy and time could be spent on things one does like. And mark my words, someone will take this a step too far and possibly physically harm someone over this stupid fan feud.

You're right though... all that matters is Madonna is still getting her groove on and she's still on top of her game.

As for all the video footage/sounds... I really am liking what I'm hearing so far. I love what she's done to OPEN YOUR HEART. She sounds so gorgeous singing the version she's doing... what I've heard of it.

"It was fun yesterday, but let's face it... This whole Gaga-Madonna thing has become extremely exhausting. And it's really frustrating to see that nobody is feeding this hateful thing more than Madonna herself with such downright immature attitude.

I feel kinda bad for falling for it sometimes, it's incredibly stupid and boring.

This unnecessary crap is overshadowing her tour just like THIS ENTIRE ERA, it's embarrassing. She reached the highest level of desperation with this, it's really sad to see."

I'm staying off of atrl, when fans say stuff like this, it really makes me wonder why people as a WHOLE are taking this thing so serious!

So the Born This Way clip that I posted is inching towards 100,000 views in less than 24 hours and most of the comments are AGAINST madonna! How to I stop this madness?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txs-lOmC7FY

Just delete it. Soon we will have the full video of it right? Isnt their plan to release the EY performance for promo purposes? This feud will get much more attention once its officialy released by her team.

@allaboutmadonna: Express Yourself – Born This Way – She’s Not Me (Rehearsal Video): http://t.co/qvZij9K2

I may be in the minority here, but I love it. I love how close EY is to the original, and I love her singing Born This Way! Both are fantastic songs, even if one is a rip off of the other. They both have great, positive messages, so why not perform them together? The She's Not Me part was unnecesary though, it turns what could be a celebration of two fantastic songs into a semi-feud.

So the Born This Way clip that I posted is inching towards 100,000 views in less than 24 hours and most of the comments are AGAINST madonna! How to I stop this madness?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txs-lOmC7FY

I don't even know what they are freaking out about. She incorporated a song of Gaga's and then simply says "She's Not Me". They act like she was calling for the murder of Lady Gaga. Personally, I think it just hits too close to home for some Monsters because they know it's true. Whatev. I think it's great. I love a clever controversy.

Yah- it's over-the-top fans who take things way too seriously and some just don't understand history and how Mother Monster has taken more than a few cues from Madonna. Madonna's just having some fun with it.

"Open Your Heart" is a welcome return for this tour. Haven't listened to the "Hung Up" bit yet.

I heard some of the "Papa Don't Preach" rehearsal- why wouldn't the lyrics fit if it was longer? Do the 90 seconds or so "fit"?

I may be in the minority here, but I love it. I love how close EY is to the original, and I love her singing Born This Way! Both are fantastic songs, even if one is a rip off of the other. They both have great, positive messages, so why not perform them together? The She's Not Me part was unnecesary though, it turns what could be a celebration of two fantastic songs into a semi-feud.

I agree with you and this is my favorite clip so far along with OYH. :wow: